Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

South Downs Run 13 years 11 months ago #13261

Alias put an article about entering for the South Downs Run, explained everything in full detail and put contacts, but omitted the date!!!! it is to be held on SUNDAY 5th SEPTEMBER 2010

Forum members may also be interested in the Epsom Area MG Owners Club SURREY RUN 2010 which is on Sunday 18th July 2010 and is an 80 mile scenic route starting from Leatherhead, Surrey and finishing at Chatham Historic Dockyard in Kent. Entry is £17 and includes route instructions, rallly plaque and entry to the dockyard. entry limited to 250 cars. for entry form contact Bryan Young Tel: 020 8337 1734 Mob: 07976 729102 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or our website at www.epsommgoc.org.uk

Look forward to a flood of requests , it is going to be a great MG gathering in a wonderful setting.

Kind regards

BRYAN YOUNG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

South Downs Run 13 years 11 months ago #13264

Well both runs sound like fun! I'll check my work schedule & fingers crossed I can make one if not both! :woo2:

South Downs Run 13 years 11 months ago #13271

Hi Kara

I will email you an entry form for the Surrey Run on 18 July, as i said to Alias, it is filling up fast and your appliciation needs to go in quickly.

Kind regards
Bryan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT