T-Bar Events 14 years 2 months ago #11228

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Yep, can do August:yesnod:

Sweet! :piratebang:

what are the likely dates for august? I'm away for the 1st 2 weeks :(

Will most likely be the last weekend in august but I can't confirm just yet. ;)

Great news,

OOH kara, I loved the 1st bunny run you did, however I think it clashed with the Pride of longbridge run last year.

Its 17th April this year, If they didnt clash that would be good. Hate to have to choose again (although im sure i made the right decision last time!)

Aww glad you enjoyed it mate! :blush: Nope it won't clash with the longbridge meet I can assure you. :yesnod:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T-Bar Events 14 years 2 months ago #11269

aww why are all the big meets so far south :(
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

T-Bar Events 14 years 2 months ago #11276

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

aww why are all the big meets so far south :(

Lol well you'll just have to arrange a big one oop north for us southerners to visit! :dc:

T-Bar Events 14 years 2 months ago #11294

Lol well you'll just have to arrange a big one oop north for us southerners to visit! :dc:

We have one next month through MGFreedom but its way way way up north for most of you:lol: (In Fife)
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

T-Bar Events 14 years 2 months ago #11308

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

We have one next month through MGFreedom but its way way way up north for most of you:lol: (In Fife)

:OMG: David! Have you forgotten what car's we drive? Unless you want to see hundreds of overheating MGs lined up along the hard shoulder all the way from here to Fife you'll stop this crazy talk about driving all the way up north! :nonod:

:lol:

T-Bar Events 14 years 2 months ago #11312

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I bet your satnav doesn't even do "Up North". :dc:

T-Bar Events 14 years 2 months ago #11345

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

I bet your satnav doesn't even do "Up North". :dc:

Nope it just switches off if I go past london! :lol:

T-Bar Events 14 years 2 months ago #11348

Nope it just switches off if I go past london! :lol:

You're probably just misspelling your destination.
You have to put in 'OOOOOOp North, tha' nos'.

That gets you as far as Yorkshire/Lancashire. To get further you will need to decide to input either -Haddaway to the Tooon, hinnie. Or - Gaan ovva Shap.

'Haddaway' will lead you directly to Newcastle city centre. You will need to dress accordingly to blend in with the locals. As a young woman you will need to take off most of your clothes, wear a two inch belt as a skirt, and squeeze into a flimsy top 6 sizes to small for you. It is also compulsory to wear 8 inch heels so that you can totter about attractively while you die of hypothermia.

If you input 'Gaan ovva Shap' you will be drawn into a ripple in the space time continuum. As you drive the M6 through the imposing 'Crack of Doom' you enter the otherworld of Cumbria, you will notice the car clock running backwards, the further into Cumbria you drive, the faster the dial will spin until you arrive in Carlisle in the year 1973!
You didn't realise that the series ' Life on Mars' was actually a live documentary set in Carlisle.

David
:shrug:

T-Bar Events 14 years 2 months ago #11416

That gets you as far as Yorkshire/Lancashire. To get further you will need to decide to input either -Haddaway to the Tooon, hinnie. Or - Gaan ovva Shap.

'Haddaway' will lead you directly to Newcastle city centre. You will need to dress accordingly to blend in with the locals. As a young woman you will need to take off most of your clothes, wear a two inch belt as a skirt, and squeeze into a flimsy top 6 sizes to small for you. It is also compulsory to wear 8 inch heels so that you can totter about attractively while you die of hypothermia.

If you input 'Gaan ovva Shap' you will be drawn into a ripple in the space time continuum. As you drive the M6 through the imposing 'Crack of Doom' you enter the otherworld of Cumbria, you will notice the car clock running backwards, the further into Cumbria you drive, the faster the dial will spin until you arrive in Carlisle in the year 1973!
You didn't realise that the series ' Life on Mars' was actually a live documentary set in Carlisle.

Ah David so true! Sad that only the Northern Crew will appreciate the irony

T-Bar Events 14 years 1 month ago #11602

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!

From my years in Sunderland, I seem to remember that if male, the wearing of cap sleeve T-shirts is also compulsary...."so as ya've sumwe'er ta poot ya tabs"
NB The wearing of coats or other outerwear is frowned upon at all times, but remains completely illegal for either sex on Friday and Saturday nights aboot toon

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

T-Bar Events 14 years 1 month ago #11613

Afternoon everyone,

I'd just like to confirm that we will be running two main forum sponsored events this year. The first will be in April and will be announced in the next couple of weeks. The second will be in August and I'll announce that one in May/June.

There will also be a few smaller runs that I personally will be organising throughout the year.

I do hope you can all make it to at least one event this year and look forward to seeing you there! :woo:

Kara x

I should be able to make both :)

T-Bar Events 14 years 1 month ago #11619

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

I should be able to make both :)

Awesome mate! Although I may have to push the April one back to May as not sure I can get the time off at such short notice. :frown:

Will keep this thread updated as & when I have news. :yesnod:

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT