• Page:

Topic

my mad mutt Joey! 11 years 6 months ago #76318

• groovylee's Avatar Topic Author
  • groovylee
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • 1997 MGF 1.8i in COF
Hi all, thought i would jump on the band wagon and put up a thread for my dog Joey. he is about 5 years old (not totally sure) and is a rescue greyhound cross (the wife thinks probably half pharoah hound). we got him from blue cross in Kimpton when he was about 1. he was found in Ireland as a stray, and was incredibly nervous. we took him for a short walk to the area where he could run, and he let rip! i have never seen anything move so fast in my life :broon: anyway, got him home, had a few teething problems (literally in the case of the wifes boots......) but other than that, he was great!

two kids later, and he is amazing. lets the kids know where they are in the pecking order (Lily always wins, she's a bit bossy like her mum). no issues at all with Children :broon:

so, here he is:

Lee
when your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems suddenly become nails.......

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: my mad mutt Joey! 11 years 6 months ago #76323

:broon: Those ears say Pharaoh Hound to me. looks like he's definitely built for speed!
David
:shrug:

Re: my mad mutt Joey! 11 years 6 months ago #76333

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/421331_10151113638674457_986718253_n.jpg

Daughters just got a rescue greyhound except its a lurcher, chews her shoes as well!

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: my mad mutt Joey! 11 years 6 months ago #76351

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Lovely dogs :hugs:

Re: my mad mutt Joey! 11 years 6 months ago #76374

Thanks David.

:beer: :beer:

• Page: