Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72664

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just realised you have this section so I should introduce my very stupid very cowardly dog Major Arcana

Who is very handsome

Baby Friendly

Child Friendly

Spoiled being....

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72665

Ohhh he looks a handsome chap :)
TF160 - Mike Satur 4-2-1 manifold, Sports Cat, Quad Daytona, Z and F Tuning Phase 2 Remap showing 177Bhp @ Janspeed RR day and a Big Grin :D (oh and a glass rear screen and bits of shiny stuff)

Re: Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72666

Beautiful dog. I particularly love the gsd. I'm biased though, having worked a few over the years. Thanks for showing us. :)

Re: Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72668

Lovely looking dog - picture please of him in the MG....best anti-theft device going (even if he is a wimp).
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72669

Gorgeous pics looks like a lovely dog

Re: Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72676

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you he was a gift from a friend whilst hubby was posted to Afghan, when Jock came home Major was not a happy bunny as he had to give up "his" side of the bed.... he used to nip him if he sat next to me... :nonod:

Re: Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72679

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Lovely looking dog - picture please of him in the MG....best anti-theft device going (even if he is a wimp).

I am not sure he would fit in one! lol The best I can do is a pic of him with my MG

And my favourite pic of him with my eldest when one was about 5 months and the other was about 2 1/2

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by .

Re: Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72709

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.

Thank you he was a gift from a friend whilst hubby was posted to Afghan, when Jock came home Major was not a happy bunny as he had to give up "his" side of the bed.... he used to nip him if he sat next to me... :nonod:

Ah, good old Afghanistan! One of our sons is in the 13th Air Assault Squadron and did his tour a couple of years ago. Worrying times, glad your husband is back safe.
My Mam had GSD's from when I was a kid to when she concluded that she was getting too old to look after a big dog. 3 in all: Elsa then Heidi and finally Zephyr. All lived around 12 years.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Last edit: Post by John and Sue.

Re: MGF & TF Border Patrol Holiday 2013. 11 years 7 months ago #72817

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jock did a few tours there, along with most other places where things have kicked off around the wolrd and some that haven't. He is out now 26 1/2 years was enough for him. He was KOSB and then 1 Scotts although he was rarely with his battalion mostly covert ops and sneaky beaky type stuff :dry:

Re: Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72836

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
Scary stuff, Puddles! Sounds like what our Robert calls The Hereford Gun Club.....
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Re: Introducing Mr Major Arcana.... 11 years 7 months ago #72851

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Louis and Major have issues :whistle:
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT