Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Remaps, by Mark of kmaps,Gretna sunday 11th March ! 6 years 3 months ago #182635

hi guys,the MG F&TF UK owners club,have Mark Stacey of Kmaps attending our dinner meet in Gretna on Sunday 11th March,doing remaps for our members,if anyone is interested in having a remap for £150,we will be meeting at 11am onwards in the car park in Gretna marked with the blue X,almost facing the Gretna gateway which is marked with the yellow X in the pic,owners are also welcome to join us for dinner at the Gretna inn at 12pm, red X in the pic,any questions just leave message and i'll answer asap 👍...or your welcome to pm me a message(p.s need confirmation of your interest before end of January)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cairnsys, sworkscooper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Insert map

Remaps, by Mark of kmaps,Gretna sunday 11th March ! 6 years 3 months ago #182637

Serious bargain here!
I have had my F remapped by Mark and the difference is substantial!

The best 'bang for your buck' performance improvement you can have, in my opinion.:yesnod:

Your car has to be Mems 3, so MK2 F onwards. i.e. No distributor but coil packs instead.
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper, bluesparkuk

Remaps, by Mark of kmaps,Gretna sunday 11th March ! 6 years 3 months ago #182649

I had mines done at Gaydon couple years back,best £200 i have spent,makes a big difference and the better fuel economy is an extra bonus 😉

Remaps, by Mark of kmaps,Gretna sunday 11th March ! 6 years 3 months ago #182650

If your a constant user of your TF then with the fuel economy the remap will have paid for itself in no time !

Remaps, by Mark of kmaps,Gretna sunday 11th March ! 6 years 3 months ago #183131

Just a reminder guys,anyone interested in a remap,we need confirmation before end of January,cheers guys👍remember guys,11th March Gretna,all welcome to our meet n eat and remap session !

Last edit: Post by bluesparkuk. Reason: Adding to text
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT