Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

East Midlands Monthly Pub Meet - 18/02/2014 10 years 2 months ago #138299

Hi All,

Since most of us frequent the same few MG sites I haven't posted this so far, but just in case you didn't know there is now an East Midlands Region for the MGF register. I've stepped back in as rep (I was the Midlands rep a few years back) and have started up a monthly pub meet/natter at the Clock Warehouse, Spondon. On the third tuesday of every month. Full details are on the regional website www.emmgf.org.uk or in the East Midlands section of the MGF Register Forum.

I'm trying to keep track of all of the events on all of the different forums so as not to clash, or just to join up so hope to see you at an event or meet soon.

Cheers

Phil

P.S. Mods, if this is an infringement of any cross posting rules please feel free to remove it with my apologies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

East Midlands Monthly Pub Meet - 18/02/2014 10 years 2 months ago #139063

Hi Phil

i recently purchased a tf 135 and was looking for some MG owners over this area i live in swadlincote,so will look at attending the meet when possible,do you know of any other people/clubs who live in south derbyshire area.speak soon.

:wave:

Re:East Midlands Monthly Pub Meet - 18/02/2014 10 years 1 month ago #139870

Hi, there are other groups around but they are mostly mixed model, and therefore tend to be older models in the main. Would be good to see you, next one is 18 th of this month.
Phil

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT