Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

BIGGIN HILL KENT VILLAGE FESTIVAL 11 years 2 weeks ago #115340

For the past ten years I've organised the 'Pride & Joy' Picnic in the Park display of vehicles at the Festival. We attract around 80-100 exhibits ranging from veteran through to sports and future classics. The event is held alongside the Festival Fair, a collection of activities for all the family, arena events, stalls and children's activities hosted by local organisations and charities. If weather is good we'll also be enjoying a fly past from a local based Spitfire aircraft.

This year it's being held on Saturday 6th July 2013, the venue is The Recreation Ground, Biggin Hill Kent. Access to the site from 09.30. The Festival Fair kicks off around 12.30. Admission for car exhibitors is Free. Enter the site via KINGSMEAD , off Main Road Biggin Hill (A233) .

The recreation ground is a green field site with plenty of space. Just turn up on the day if preferred but if several members travelling please let me know in advance. We like to offer exhibitors plenty of space between their cars to improve overall comfort. Would very much like to see you if you can make it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, KentJohn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

BIGGIN HILL KENT VILLAGE FESTIVAL 11 years 2 weeks ago #115430

sounds like one for the diary.

Best of luck with it.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

BIGGIN HILL KENT VILLAGE FESTIVAL 11 years 2 weeks ago #115435

Thanks for responding. Hope to see you on the day.

BIGGIN HILL KENT VILLAGE FESTIVAL 11 years 2 weeks ago #115499

Yep, try and support the car clubs, know how much work goes on behind the scenes.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

BIGGIN HILL KENT VILLAGE FESTIVAL 10 years 7 months ago #129978

Bit late with this but the day was a great success. Broke all records with 140 vehicles attending. Weather was fantastic. Sadly no MGF/TF's apart from mine and my mate Chris. Looking forward to next years event.

BIGGIN HILL KENT VILLAGE FESTIVAL 10 years 7 months ago #130070

cough Pics? cough. :shrug:
David
:shrug:

BIGGIN HILL KENT VILLAGE FESTIVAL 10 years 7 months ago #130237

Selection of photo's now available from the BH Pride & Joy Display. Enjoy!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT