Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

My MGR V8 12 years 4 months ago #32537

Here you go Brian, finally found some pictures with my MG RV8 on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, bryan young, PQD44, Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: My MGR V8 12 years 4 months ago #32544

Hi John, thank you very much for doing this, i will ask David to move these into an album for you :yesnod: an awesome collection of beautiful MGs.

I have just seen the article in December Safety Fast about Gill Martin's MG6 GT - Daisy ~ The first handover of a MG6 GT anywhere!!! especially as it was going back to its roots! Good article and well done :woohoo:

Re: My MGR V8 12 years 4 months ago #32547

Beautiful looking motors John. What are the plaques for?

Re: My MGR V8 12 years 4 months ago #32549

Beautiful looking motors John. What are the plaques for?

They are wheel trims or dinner plates :omg:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: My MGR V8 12 years 4 months ago #32552

The big one is for Pride of Ownership-best in class for the MGR V8 and the small one is for Pride of Ownership-Runner up in class for the MG ZT 400SE. They were from MG International at Silverstone in 2008. I only entered for a bit of fun and had no clue what I should do except polish the hell out of them! When they announced the winners, I was so not expecting to win that I was nowhere near the award giving and my friend had to go and fetch my awards for me!

Re: My MGR V8 12 years 4 months ago #32700

Oh and my SV-R won best in class the year after.....Sssssh! Don't tell anyone....Mine was the only one entered :)!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT