Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32045

Here we go, found some! This is a MG ZT V8 with a Kenne Bell twin screw supercharger 413.5 PS and 437 lb/ft torque. Finished in Shot Silk, one of 883 ZT/75 v8's produced between 2003 and 2005 (some were registered as late as 2008!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, bryan young

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32049

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Like your style John, you certainly don't do understated do you. :lol:

107db :pinch:

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32056

John, have you still got the RV8 ??? might as well show the entire collection :woohoo:

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32083

Hi Brian, yes, I've still got the MGR V8, but don't have any pics to hand right now-I'll look some out soon. If you look in last months Safety Fast, you can just see my British Racing Green RV8 in the back row, parked next to David Knowles (Yes,that David Knowles!) MGB GT V8.

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32085

Oh and though my MG SV-R, RV8 and MGF (well my wife's MGF :)!) are completely unmodified, my MG ZT400 SE is tweaked, changed and altered in any way I see fit!

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32127

Hi Brian, yes, I've still got the MGR V8, but don't have any pics to hand right now-I'll look some out soon. If you look in last months Safety Fast, you can just see my British Racing Green RV8 in the back row, parked next to David Knowles (Yes,that David Knowles!) MGB GT V8.

Thank you John, have found the photo, would not have known that was a RV8 hiding there :shrug:

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32131

Tease - I'd be happy with a 260 - the latest from Mrs TC is not no but "you can't afford it and would you want to get rid of the ZS anyway", don't think she appriciates that a V8 rear wheel drive is as different to a front wheel drive V6 as her ZR is different to her MGF.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32144

No No No! You're doing it all wrong! What you have to do is buy her a new kitchen in exchange for the V8 :)! The debt is only debt, but the fun..........Well, that still happens every day. Oh and Brian- not been in work today, so look for pics tomorrow.

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32147

Too late, we spent an SV on house improvments 2 years ago inc a scary £15k kitchen.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32167

Just keep reminding her of it :)! Oh and how well you look after her and how lucky she is to have you :)!!

Re: MG ZT400 SE 12 years 4 months ago #32169

Oh and forgot to say, those close ups of the lower front bumper weren't just terribly bad photography :)! I was trying to show an Aus V8 supercar look with a bit of gaffa tape! (now replaced with carbon fibre tape). Just so those M3's know when I'm coming :)!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT