Sign In   Register

Topic

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2815

the postman called today :whistle:

and he left me these

before:

and after....

i got these after seeing the ones jans friend had on his car,
they were'nt quite as good as i had expected, described as smoked but the lense is clear with a dark background but for the price i thought i'd give them a go anyway

they came from here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250500117032&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

AND.......the postman brought me these as well :whistle:

before....

and after.........

i really like the difference these make :party:

they also still let a large amount of light through which is just what i was hoping for :yesnod:

these came from http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270476566842&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT and i got them for a bargain price :chewie:

so thats the lights sorted :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2824

Looking fantastic mate! :thumbsup: Particularly love the indicators - make a huge difference!

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2862

thanks kara

its one of those easy things that just make it a little different :)

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2879

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
The indicators look more modern and stylish.

Did you nick them off the Ford?

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2902

Phil - love the indicators, they suit the TF so well. I dont think they would suit the F though.

I also love the new rear lights - subtle.

Paul

PS - your badge is upside down..!! Oh no its not..!!

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2903

your badge is upside down..!!

Oh no it isn't!:don't bite:
The union flag is correct.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2910

Oh no it isn't!:don't bite:
The union flag is correct.:yesnod:

You are correct my friend - I bow to your superior knowledge..!!

I was getting confused as to whether the chequred flag or union flag is on the top.

Not wanting to start a mass debate (always wanted to type that..:whistle:) but you often see this type of badge upside down on one side of the MG!

Paul

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2913

You are correct my friend - I bow to your superior knowledge..!!

I was getting confused as to whether the chequred flag or union flag is on the top.

Not wanting to start a mass debate (always wanted to type that..:whistle:) but you often see this type of badge upside down on one side of the MG!

Paul

I know what you mean. The badge on the other side could be upside down though:whistle:
Trouble is you can put them on aerodynamically correct or union flag correct, not both!
you know, I've just realized how very sad I am.:hehe:
David
:shrug:

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2916

I know what you mean. The badge on the other side could be upside down though:whistle:
Trouble is you can put them on aerodynamically correct or union flag correct, not both!
you know, I've just realized how very sad I am.:hehe:

Am I correct in thinking the chequred flag is always at the top?

I am going to have to check mine when I get home now..!!

:dunno:

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2927

The indicators look great, I like the smoked ones better than the silver ones my mate has :)

I like the look of the rear lights, but please please make sure you check how much light actually shines from them. I got badly stung with a set of tinted lights for my quads as the light that could be seen from them was really poor, vitually non-existant (despite the seller informing me he was an mot garage himself and that it would pass with no problems).

I left it too late to return them and so am now stuck with a set of lights that I'm gonna have to try and sell on to some other unsuspecting unfortunate person (if my conscience will ever let me that is) :frown: :shake:

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2940

The indicators look great, I like the smoked ones better than the silver ones my mate has :)

I like the look of the rear lights, but please please make sure you check how much light actually shines from them. I got badly stung with a set of tinted lights for my quads as the light that could be seen from them was really poor, vitually non-existant (despite the seller informing me he was an mot garage himself and that it would pass with no problems).

I left it too late to return them and so am now stuck with a set of lights that I'm gonna have to try and sell on to some other unsuspecting unfortunate person (if my conscience will ever let me that is) :frown: :shake:

<<<<<< makes a mental note never to buy anything from Jan :rofl:

they seem to let a decent amount of light through, one of the main reasons i wanted these ones were the fact that they left a portion of the reflector uncoloured and it actually matches the boot brake light pretty good

heres a couple with lights on

rear lights and indicators 14 years 5 months ago #2945

<<<<<< makes a mental note never to buy anything from Jan :rofl:

:shhh::o

They don't look anywhere near as dark as mine did :)

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT