Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Alarm issues after flat battery 2 months 1 week ago #205930

The lack of luggage space can be counted by titling a removable boot rack and by carrying the spare tyre on it.
This frees up the space under the bonnet for more luggage.
Carrying the spare back there is better than getting your luggage stolen and wet.
You can easily secure the spare with some ratchet tie down straps and a bicycle lock.
This might prevent some of those high pitched whining noises that seem to come from the passenger side of the car.
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

Alarm issues after flat battery 2 months 1 week ago #205932

Yep , its not perfect but its mine so BUGGER OFF !

Some of the wisest words I have heard for a long time (except for the advice about adding fobs on here).

Alarm issues after flat battery 2 months 1 week ago #205933

:-)

Alarm issues after flat battery 2 months 1 week ago #205934

Hum, her indoors had never been overly keen on my other love interest, jealousy is an evil mistress, but over the years a grudging respect has built up.
I long since gave up buying my wife flowers & other fripperies & she’s sanguine about that, but a storm cloud forms & the crackle of static electricity can be both heard & sensed, when an odd shaped, heavy, oily, usually rather poorly packed parcel arrived several days late & by a grinning Hermes delivery driver.
I have to remind her how close we were to owning a showman’s road locomotive & why the MG parts are easier to come by & much less expensive.
M

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT