Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Suplex failure. Help wanted. 4 years 5 months ago #191972

Hi all.
I have a Suplex rear can that has failed. The centre boss that the adjuster screws into is cracked 2/3 of the way round and has pushed in and obviously would have been in danger of complete failure.
In an attempt to inform Suplex of this failure and see if they will repair or replace the faulty can, I've tried to email them at the 2 addresses I could find on line, but emails bounce back. I tried This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. and This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Can anyone help with another email address that works? Has anyone had any success in dealing with Suplex?
Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Mowog1800. Reason: try to remove duplicated attachment.

Suplex failure. Help wanted. 4 years 5 months ago #191973

The Suplex phone number is 01909770660.

You might get more success going through the supplier of your kit. How old is the kit?

I bought mine through ECP and went to them initially, but my fault(s) showed up within the warranty period.
David
:shrug:

Suplex failure. Help wanted. 4 years 5 months ago #191989

Hi David. Thanks for the phone number.
I have no idea where the kit was sourced from as it was done by a previous owner. Plus I'm in Australia so it was probably privately imported as I can't find any info on any local suppliers. The cans say Suplex rather than X part so they're not the most recent.
Why have Suplex made themselves so hard to contact?

Suplex failure. Help wanted. 4 years 5 months ago #191990

• Bertl
  • in the middle of the midlife crisis
did you try This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. already?

as ever,
Rob
http://www.reliant-scimitar.weebly.com/
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Bertl.

Suplex failure. Help wanted. 4 years 5 months ago #191992

Hi David. Thanks for the phone number.
I have no idea where the kit was sourced from as it was done by a previous owner. Plus I'm in Australia so it was probably privately imported as I can't find any info on any local suppliers. The cans say Suplex rather than X part so they're not the most recent.
Why have Suplex made themselves so hard to contact?

Suplex got a lot of bad publicity from many mgf owners who experienced problems with their kit, including myself.
I got meaningful support from one of their engineers who did his best to help and confirmed the issues I reported.Then the
Director(uk) got involved and things deteriorated quickly. Basically he denied any fault on their part, despite the engineer's report.
Both are no longer with the company, the current director is Karla Graham, but she is based in Germany. It might be worth using the German contact email (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)to her directly if you get nothing from the UK side.(This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mowog1800

Suplex failure. Help wanted. 4 years 5 months ago #191995

Hi Rob.
Thanks for your reply.
Yes I have tried that one too. I just checked my home email and this was the final result.

Final-Recipient: RFC822; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 403 4.7.0 TLS handshake failed.
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 21:36:22 +1030

I think its obvious I'm going to have to call them.
Cheers
Scotty.

Suplex failure. Help wanted. 4 years 5 months ago #191997

Hi David. Thanks for giving me some background on the company. I'll try the German email address & see if I get a response there.
Cheers. Scotty.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT