Sign In   Register

Topic

Mudflaps 7 years 3 months ago #175322

I had a set fitted to my LE500, I like the look and they've not caught on things as much as I thought they might after hearing the tales of impending doom if you get them fitted! :hgf:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mudflaps 7 years 3 months ago #175325

:frosty: bramshall humps

Last edit: Post by glennrover1960. Reason: changed post

Mudflaps 7 years 3 months ago #175326

on my visit to uttoxeter last year i hit the mother of all speed bumps on a little industrial estate....is it bramshall?....had to look underneath....think it caught the towing eye?

...................................................................join the club, Diggy Boot has his car workshop up there [ resprayed my fiat too] and the humps are ridiculous. I got out too to check my undertray which was hanging down a bit. Nasty humps indeed

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Mudflaps 7 years 3 months ago #175353

When the suspension is low on my F it gets stuck on the speed humps on the way into work, even my ZS at normal height scrapes the towbar on one.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Mudflaps 7 years 3 months ago #175360

dont bother bought them off e bay there rubbish,just hang fire till you have the money to hand and buy genuine ones you will only waste your money.i know i binned mine and bought the genuine ones. :tada: :woowoo: :woowoo: :woowoo:

Mudflaps 7 years 3 months ago #175416

Thanks for the tips had to put it on hold now as I had to buy a battery charger, but will definitely buy a set of moulded flaps soon.

Mudflaps 7 years 3 months ago #175425

I,m wondering if Marks and Spencer's slippers work as well ? Umm ?
:yesnod: :bust:

Mudflaps 7 years 2 months ago #176310

i have mudflaps too on my F, they are looking great. (a little bit modified)
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by talkingcars. Reason: To remove failed photos.

Mudflaps 7 years 2 months ago #176311

ow, sorry something went wrong

Mudflaps 7 years 1 month ago #176409

Not sure what went wrong with the photo Janssen, but got the jist of it. The flaps look close to the surface so be careful they don't come off, are the badges stuck on?
I have managed to get a pair of second hand originals, but not got round to getting them on yet, they have come up nice with a spray of back to black.

Mudflaps 7 years 1 month ago #176410

Are the mud flaps the same for the F and the TF? Or can the F ones be made to fit the TF?

Mudflaps 7 years 1 month ago #176411

I admire your thinking, but even I wouldn't fit Tartan slippers to an Mg, its bad enough having a Tartan travel blanket in the back which my dear old Mum bought me. She said all cars used to have a blanket in ready for when they break down. Does she know something about MG,s or what?

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT