Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174595

I got this very unexpected suprise!!

Canon eos1000d.

WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

(THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS ANDY THE TYRE MAN)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Bob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174597

Nice. :yesnod: B)
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andy Lawrence

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174599

Lots of nice things but especially nice was a Makita Impact Wrench, battery and set of Impact Sockets. I was seriously tempted to undo and tighten the nuts of the car just for the hell of it.
Robin ;)

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174603

socks and some mg items.....mike satur peddle covers and a chrome footrest. :P

Attachments:

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174609

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
On the week before Christmas my mechanic gave to me..... A brand new MOT. :drive:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, sworkscooper

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174610

Best gift I got this Christmas was being made redundant from my printing job :woohoo:

Been there since January 88 so I'm looking forward to a new year and new job without shift working.

Not the nicest thing I've ever printed but it will probably be the last stack I ever do.

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174622

Nice set of car ramps with jacking plates at the top...thank you Mrs Sundance, some extensions are also sorted!

Sundance

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by cairnsys. Reason: Inserted pic

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174627

Nice set of car ramps with jacking plates at the top...thank you Mrs Sundance, some extensions are also sorted!

Sundance

Ramps for our mg cars are the most worthwhile tool you will ever have......they pay for themselves quickly......i would have had to use costly garages for my work done on the tf......those ramps you have sundance are the dogs bollocks!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SundanceUK

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174628

Sundance

Ramps for our mg cars are the most worthwhile tool you will ever have......they pay for themselves quickly......i would have had to use costly garages for my work done on the tf......those ramps you have sundance are the dogs bollocks!

Cheers Mr Bluestreak .They are the classic conundrum .... you never want to have to use them, but for some strange reason I am looking forward to giving them their first use......possibly a new Cat to go with my new TT Mk.7 exhaust as the old one is showing signs of mortality!
Treated myself to a new Jack too it even has a LED in the lifting cup so you can see where the thing is heading for! the good thing is its a low entry one, my current jack is just too high to get under the jacking points on the sills!

Sundance

Sundance
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174630

well even if you havent had a breakdown its great to get under and inspect the cars underneath now and again just to make sure theres nothing amiss..... :P

What did santa bring you?? 7 years 4 months ago #174638

Love those ramps! Need to check them out!

I got an air compressor to go with the tools I bought (before I realised my old one was dead!), a 1/2" sicket set to replace the one with all the snapped sockets (admittedly it is 20 years plus old!) and an SDS drill and bits (more DIY requests to come methinks).... all in all a good haul!

Last edit: Post by adamelphick.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT