Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

A little advice 7 years 6 months ago #172949

Other methods to deter dickheads are:
Use lipstick to write a message on the windscreen (this stuff smears all over the place when they try to remove it and is a bugger to remove

or for some thing more permanent:
Use a paint brush dipped in brake fluid to write message on their paint work (I suggest some sort of profanity that belittles them).

Use a diamond tipped glass cutter to write a message on their paint work, this will cut a fine line right trough the paint work down to the bare metal, with time it will rust , displaying you words of wisdom to all.
If you use the glass cutter on the windscreen, they (and their passengers) can be reminded of their inadequacy and lack of good character every time they get behind the wheel.
The beauty of the paintwork attacks is they there is likely to be some time elapse before it gets noticed, this assists your deniability ( remember if they probably park in this manor everywhere, so the culprit could be anyone that they've pissed off)

Some years ago I was working on the crane crew of a large construction site, we had a dipshit who insisted upon parking his shiny new BMW in the loading zone.
I saw him parking one day and directed the crane to suspend a rubbish skip @ 2 meters above the car, I approached the driver a politely requested him to move the car, he arrogantly replied that he can park anywhere he likes................I told him to look up and told him I can put the skip down anywhere I like within the loading zone! With a look of absolute horror on his face but without another word he moved the car quicksmart and never parked there again.
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A little advice 7 years 6 months ago #172957

A lot of people these days have no respect or consideration for any one else or their property, this kind of behaviour makes my blood boil.
The police these days are pretty powerless in situations like these as the people creating the problem don't give a shit about the police in the first place. If they did, would they create a problem to begin with ( I think not) . :bang:
I hope you can get this resolved soon Coxy.

:beer: :beer: Steve

A little advice 7 years 6 months ago #172980

Thanks.. Police dont seem the slightest bit interested in the fact they are driving un taxed and unmoted cars on the road let alone the parking.

A little advice 7 years 6 months ago #172981

Have they exhibited threatening behaviours?
Then the police will have a word.

Contact DVLA about the untaxed cars.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

A little advice 7 years 6 months ago #172986

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I would dump the problem on the councils doorstep as they are the ones you are renting the garage off.

"What's the point of me renting a garage with no access?"

A little advice 7 years 6 months ago #172991

I am currently going through a case were the police tried to get me to admit to something I did not do. The PC asked me to sign a form to make the situation go away ( for the police yes but me no) .

When I told the PC their is no fucking way I am going to sign that form his attitude and body language totally changed , so now it continues.
I have never been trouble with the law before, but the people that are regularly ( probably like coxy's neighbours) seen to get an easier ride than decent citizens.

Some times in life we have to stand up for what we think is right no matter what the cost or consequences .

Keep your chin up coxy do your home work on these people and you will resolve the matter with or without the police.

:beer: :beer: Steve

A little advice 7 years 6 months ago #173036

I know a couple of other neighbours are fed up that they sometimes park smack in the middle of the car parl.

They were washing one of the cars today, and i reversed my car out extremely close to their other car blocking my access. They have now put one of the cars in their garage.

Hopefully it will make them think?

Either way they must be doing things on purpose, why would you park an old jag and another car which you hardly use in someones way when you have a double garage?

A little advice 7 years 5 months ago #173158

I'm not sure on this but I seem to remember reading/hearing somewhere that it it an offense to impede someone's access to a public highway but not an offense to impede access from a public highway to a drive etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT