Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163262

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
I have worked in some countries where people who are convicted of crimes are imprisoned until the person or the family of the person pay for the damage caused or the cost of a stolen item.

It does work well to get little delinquents back on track or keep them on the straight and narrow.

I was talking to a policewoman this week who told me that whilst on training she had attended a magistrates court to watch proceedings.

The case, overseen by three magistrates, was that of a 19 year man. He had stolen goods from a shop, sold them and bought heroin, which he freely admitted in court. They fined him £150 and £50 costs. They then said that as he had outstanding fines and that as he had freely admitted the crimes and shown a willingness to co-operate, the court would thus reduce the total amount of his fines by £250 and set a new monthly payback plan!

Who says crime doesn't pay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163263

• Cobber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Cobber
  • '97 MGF 1.8 MPI
With any luck the Italian owner who was described as "tough" by a friend in an interview is........shall we say connected!
It won't be too hard to track the morons down the area where the car was found is near Frankston an area notorious for toothless bogans, which given that the thieves would go to some where they know and not far from home.
And as moronic bogans cant keep their idiot mouths shut, they will be bragging about it.
So whilst the Police mightn't be smart enough to track these dropkicks down, any "friends" the owner might have wont have any such trouble.
In which case some true justice might be metered out!

Frankston is also known colloquially as Fraganistan or Franger (Aussie slang for a condom) The last name is poetically appropriate as Frankston is much like a discarded condom in the gutter of life!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163265

So the burnt out ferrari daytona was once owned by princess dianas boyfriend dodi fayed and stolen from hughs supercar services .............heres some more images of the daytona....the first image is the police handout photo showing the car before it was stolen

in 2011 another ferrari was stolen and burnt out.one belonging to the richest man in australia.............mining magnate nathan tinkler.............is black ferrari california was stolen from his mansion.................below is pictured a black ferrari california and the burnt out wreck was tinklers car............the importers say there is 141 california ferraris in aus

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163266

Now that's the sort of restoration project T-bar members love.....the wheels look great, did the fire miss the engine? Interior is a bit if a mess but hey, we've seen worse MG TFs.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by Blow-in.

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163268

yes we could ship the ferrari over to blighty and transfer any salvaged parts onto a rover sd1.............after all they were rovers copy of the daytona........here are some images of rover sd1 cars and unburnt daytonas

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P below are some images ive alterd to show the simmular looks of the rover and daytona :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

i think the daytonas are best in yellow :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44, Leigh Ping

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163270

FERRARI barbeques are more common than you think.

The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163273

• Cobber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Cobber
  • '97 MGF 1.8 MPI
The Daytona is one of my sentimental favourites as My Dad had one back in the mid to late 70's, he paid @ A$18,000 for it.
It was an early banded headlight model in light metallic green.
It's 1st owner was supposedly Lord Snowden, according to the slimey dealer that sold it to Dad.
It made to most glorious sounds ...... the bark of the quad exhaust.....the induction roar of the six double barrel Weber carbies and the symphony of mechanical noises from the V12!
Unfortunately I cant find any pix of it....
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163274

yes we could ship the ferrari over to blighty and transfer any salvaged parts onto a rover sd1.............after all they were rovers copy of the daytona........here are some images of rover sd1 cars and unburnt daytonas

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P below are some images ive alterd to show the simmular looks of the rover and daytona :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

i think the daytonas are best in yellow :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

NO....You gong to have to tell me which are the Ferrari's, and which are the Rovers...They all look the same to me
:nonod:

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163276

Dead givaway the ferraris are left hand drive :bang:

A pointless act of destruction! 8 years 5 months ago #163277

And come equipped with scantily clad beautiful women!
Back in the day I did like the SD1 (called the Rover 3500 here) but there was/is absolutely no comparison to the Daytona.That car will do 180MPH all day.
A Daytona Coupe is at the top of my "Lottery Car List"
In Fly Giallo with the Cromadora alloy wheels please!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, mgtfbluestreak

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT