Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

M-99 Trophy Front Fog Light Spoiler 9 years 2 months ago #156624

I've recently got myself a full front fog light kit, had to wait until the Front Spoiler with fog light surround's were back in stock with M-99.

Having just received the spoiler, I'm very concerned that the light cut outs in the spoiler don't match the templates I found on the F Reg forum.

Anyone with experience in these M-99 spoiler's? Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

M-99 Trophy Front Fog Light Spoiler 9 years 1 month ago #157582

that'll be a no then Pete. :)

M-99 Trophy Front Fog Light Spoiler 9 years 1 month ago #157592

Photos of the issue would help. The only experience that I have with fog lights and spoliers on the MGF is on "elsie":-

which I am led to beleive has one of their spoilers fitted to the front. You experience interests me as "Elsie's" front bummper needs replacing and it will be far cheaper to buy a new replacement spoiler that try to remove this one as it's not only bonded but rivetted in place.

According to the chap at the body shop these "pattern" spoilers are not quite right and one has to fit them centrally as otherwise there is a 1/4" gap one end so one has to centralise this so there is a small gap either end. This was not done by whoever fitted this one and the gap is on the N/S. You can see the reason for the bumper needing replacing in the top photo the huge crack across the top of the bumper. It had previously been repaired/filled but has split again. It will probably be a M99 one that will replace this spoiler on another bumper when we get around to it!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT