Sign In   Register

Topic

Re:is it just me .. 9 years 5 months ago #152754

I think alot of people panic and pull their foot of the accelerator which makes things worse and obviously steer into it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:is it just me .. 9 years 5 months ago #153226

• CR41G's Avatar Topic Author
  • CR41G
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
Mx5s are really tail happy in the wet due to little weight on the rear ..had a few hair raising moments in them when I used to work at a car dealership.

the tf always felt more stable even when it kicked out due to the engine weight over the drive wheels.

so far ive not once felt the front slide or lose grip no matter how hard I chuck it in to a corner , bit of tail slip in the dry but nuthin at all that fazes me just in the wet pulling off hard at an island or accelerating round or accelerating off an island I find my self either loosing off the power to stop the slide or if its gone a bit to sideways a fist full of opposite lock and boot full of power .. I havent lost it and spun it round yet *touch wood*

My front discs and pads need changing soon so ill probably change the tyres on the rear to match the fronts in the new year ... its goin to the bodyshop next march to have some body work and paint done ready to look awsome for next spring and summers roof down season!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT