Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Direnza Radiators 9 years 6 months ago #151653

I could, but i bought it in June and have only just got around to fitting it now, so any exchange/refund period has now expired. Also the vendor isn't responsible for making/manufacturing the radiators. My original email to Direnza was just to see if this was a problem they are aware of or not . In all likelihood i will probably just keep the one i have and have to come up with some botch job to make it fit.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Direnza Radiators 9 years 6 months ago #151657

Ah, of course. Are the two posts on the bottom in the right place then?:shrug:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denial

Direnza Radiators 9 years 6 months ago #151658

Everything else is perfect David its just this one mounting point on top thats the problem.

Last edit: Post by Denial.

Direnza Radiators 9 years 6 months ago #151672

Mine was exactly the same, I just removed the mounting plate on one side, and forced the rubber collar in the hole.

Direnza Radiators 9 years 6 months ago #151674

Thanks for the all the replies, I have replied to Direnza and I am hoping that my rad was just part of a rogue batch and it can just be exchanged. The Direnza website is currently showing these radiators out of stock. The other problem I could potentially have, is that while they have offered me a full refund, I bought the radiator on Ebay from a 3rd party vendor (the radiator was brand new and hadn't been used, but it's something they are unaware of) and that as a result when they do find out i might not get any refund at all. Waiting to see what reply i get from my latest email.

Check the consumer goods act. If it's not fit for purpose the retailer has to offer you a refund if you have the receipt or a replacement if not. No ifs, no buts, it's the law. But perhaps some hassle while you point this out.
The wife just took back some DMs that were nearly a year old. Hardly worn but the patent leather was breaking up. No receipt. Exchanged with no quibble.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Last edit: Post by Argen69.

Direnza Radiators 9 years 6 months ago #151682

Concept Racing built my bespoke race rad and did the exact same thing..

They measured the distance between pegs.. And welded top and bottom in line.. Where as the top pegs are slightly off set

I called them.. And they cut the pegs off with a band saw and re-welded them back on in the right place.. Pressure tested and posted back..

Top company to deal with.. Mind think my rad was a little more than yours lol (£440)

But then my rad is built using their own triple pass core.. And made from the highest grade aluminium ;)
Diesel Destroyer.. 'The bringer of dreams'

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT