Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Rear Screen Replacement - North East 9 years 11 months ago #144815

• Diz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Diz
  • Novice MGer
  • Novice MGer
Morning all, have been looking for a while for a rear screen replacement including fitting that wasn't too far away from home ( North Yorks) that was also reasonably priced . I've just had my rear screen replaced by 'theseatrepairguy' who is based in Guisborough. Total cost was less than £75 and I could not be more pleased with the result, really has transformed the look of the car and for a price similar or less from most other places I had viewed which didn't include fitting . Very professional service and top notch job, his number (Kris) is 07730202789 for those interested. Hope this helps someone .
The following user(s) said Thank You: mogatrons

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Rear Screen Replacement - North East 9 years 11 months ago #144819

Hi diz
Sounds like you got a good deal there I replaced my rear plastic with a glass one from MGF mania as he is only 25mls from me £250 all in inc switch and relay & fitting
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

Rear Screen Replacement - North East 9 years 11 months ago #144842

Morning all, have been looking for a while for a rear screen replacement including fitting that wasn't too far away from home ( North Yorks) that was also reasonably priced . I've just had my rear screen replaced by 'theseatrepairguy' who is based in Guisborough. Total cost was less than £75 and I could not be more pleased with the result, really has transformed the look of the car and for a price similar or less from most other places I had viewed which didn't include fitting . Very professional service and top notch job, his number (Kris) is 07730202789 for those interested. Hope this helps someone .

£75 sounds VERY reasonable to me. :broon: :broon:
Robin ;)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT