Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

How out an ICE section! 14 years 5 months ago #861

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Think it maye of some use to some ppl, and i suppose i could volunteer my services as resident ICE guy as i was in the business for years and still dabble quite a fair bit!

Could offer advice on all things electrical and audio wise :yesnod:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How out an ICE section! 14 years 5 months ago #869

Very good point and thanks for the offer. I will flag this in the office as thats the first place we all check...
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

How out an ICE section! 14 years 5 months ago #953

Hiya Smeagol!

Thank you for your post! :)

At the moment I've got HappyChappy#1 who has offered to put together some advice on ICE! Bless him though he's extremely busy at the moment so he couldn't do it in time for the forum release!

Still I definitely can't ignore your generous offer! What could be a nice idea (if both he and you are happy) is to set up a section in the MG Workshop where you can both post advice/info/guides. After all the more opinions and advice the better. :)

What do you think?

Kara

How out an ICE section! 14 years 5 months ago #1022

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sounds good to me Kara, ask Happy if he'd be "happy" with that and we can discuss things :yesnod:

How out an ICE section! 14 years 5 months ago #1024

Sounds good to me Kara, ask Happy if he'd be "happy" with that and we can discuss things :yesnod:

Lol I shall drop him an email, thank you mate, I know this will really help improve our community. :)

How out an ICE section! 14 years 4 months ago #4538

an ICE section.. that would be cool...

:ouch:
2003 MGTF Monogram Edition. Celestial Blue, Black Leather.No. 19 of 99 Built 11 Spoke Alloys. AP brakes.

How out an ICE section! 14 years 4 months ago #4540

an ICE section.. that would be cool...

:ouch:

oho
David
:shrug:

How out an ICE section! 14 years 4 months ago #4542

oho

Sorry David... had to be done....

:whistle:
2003 MGTF Monogram Edition. Celestial Blue, Black Leather.No. 19 of 99 Built 11 Spoke Alloys. AP brakes.

How out an ICE section! 14 years 4 months ago #4544

Think it maye of some use to some ppl, and i suppose i could volunteer my services as resident ICE guy as i was in the business for years and still dabble quite a fair bit!

Could offer advice on all things electrical and audio wise :yesnod:

I'd like to know how to put sound deadening material in (real dummies guide please!) - I've got all the seats and trim out so would be rude not too... Also how to improve the stock system (for dummies also). The best I could do was replace the stock CD player for a Tevion (which is actually quite good), and have plans to insert extra speakers in the rear T-bar...

Any hints?

How out an ICE section! 14 years 4 months ago #4565

Just to update this thread - an ICE section is currently being constructed by the lovely Smeagol! Thanks hun! :thumbsup:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT