Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30367

• psymon's Avatar Topic Author
  • psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
Thats because you added it when we where testing the beta, in the drop down goto manage search engines, Delete the-t-bar and then re-add, all should be well :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30369

That's fixed it! Thanks :thumbsup:
David
:shrug:

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30386

:woohoo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE T-BAR!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Two years old today! What a fantastic result! Hope everyone is still loving the place and that it continues to remain warm and friendly to all who share a passionate interest in F/TFing!!

I would just like to say a personal thank you to Psymon and the admin team for their dedication and enthusiasm which I sincerely hope will carry this forum on for many more birthdays to come!

Hope everyone is doing well? :broon:

Oh and of course...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Mwah ha ha... :evil:

Kara xxx

Thank you Kara, lovely to hear from you and you very good wishes, remember you started it!!!! :rant: Love Bryan XXX (yup still here :omg: )

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30397

A big thankyou to everyone who has contributed to this great place :thumbsup:

Psymon - great job on Mk3 :woohoo:

Hi Kara - lots of us still here ;)

Great to hear from you :yesnod:

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30500

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Have I missed the jelly and cake?? Awwwwwww. :rant:

Just to repeat what everyone has said, thanks to everyone for making this a great place. :thumbsup:

It seems to have gone from strength to strength and was plesently surprised by the new look and the fact that the site seems to load a lot quicker now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, Leigh Ping

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30512

Hey Bryan! Hey Laz!

Nice to see some familiar faces! :)

Hope you guys have been keeping well & are still keeping the MG spirit alive & kicking!

I'm shocked to admit that these days I'm driving around in a tiny 1.0 Chevy Matiz!!! I just can't afford the petrol prices! although I miss putting my foot down and watching my car actually accelerate!

I'm going to go & hide now...

;)

Kxx

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30514

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult

I'm shocked to admit that these days I'm driving around in a tiny 1.0 Chevy Matiz!!! I just can't afford the petrol prices! although I miss putting my foot down and watching my car actually accelerate!

I'm going to go & hide now...

;)

Kxx

:omg: The Matiz only gives average 50mpg and I'll bet driven with any weight in it or driven with any sort of haste that will drop dramatically.

0-62mph of over 14 seconds :nonod: How you have not lost the will to live is beyond me.

Insurance, fully comp I pay less than £150, the Matiz can't be that much cheaper.

:coat:

You only live once - Life is too short for Daewoo hand me down, Chevrolet, Matiz.

Come back, come back, step away from the Korean/Euro box anonymous black hole, come back, save yourself :thumbsup:
:woohoo:

:whistle: Sorry, got a bit carried away there :oops:

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30515

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Hi Kara.

How's the Matiz forums? :nonod:

You'll be back once you've made your millions. ;)

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30523

Hey Kara - scary to think it's 2 years form the 'debacle' we grew out of eh?!

Great to see you about still - pity about the Matiz but then needs must eh.... We're still the friendly caring bunch you nurtured at the beginning - never going to change that. Plus the visitor figures are doing great so we only have one way to go and that is UP!!!

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30524

Great to see you about still - pity about the Matiz but then needs must eh.... We're still the friendly caring bunch you nurtured at the beginning - never going to change that. Plus the visitor figures are doing great so we only have one way to go and that is UP!!!

TOTALLY AGREE :thumbsup: :woohoo: :thumbsup:

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30532

The Matiz only gives average 50mpg and I'll bet driven with any weight in it or driven with any sort of haste that will drop dramatically.

0-62mph of over 14 seconds How you have not lost the will to live is beyond me.

Insurance, fully comp I pay less than £150, the Matiz can't be that much cheaper.

You only live once - Life is too short for Daewoo hand me down, Chevrolet, Matiz.

Come back, come back, step away from the Korean/Euro box anonymous black hole, come back, save yourself

Any sort or weight in it? What are you trying to say!!! :omg: ;)

You can't really diss the chevywoo - so what if it lacks any sort of manoueverability, handling, design ingenuity, interior decor, passion, fire, soul, accelaration... at least it can drive in a straight line (unless it's windy! :nonod: )

Hi Kara.

How's the Matiz forums?

You'll be back once you've made your millions.

There's a Matiz forum? :-?

Who an earth thought that would be popular?

Aww CJJ I miss you mate! You always knew how to make me go from :rant: to :silly: even when I was properly on one! :yesnod:

I hope you are well my friend?

Hey Ad!

OMG So pleased to see you're still knocking around! How's the nightfire babe?

It is a pity about the Matiz... clearly I've angered God and a Matiz is his sick, twisted idea of revenge!

How is .org doing these days then? Hope you're not still riling them up? I assume that the majority of the admin team are still a bunch or arrogant balljoints? :whistle:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY THE-T-BAR FORUMS! 12 years 6 months ago #30563

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Psymon this last few weeks have obviously been a very busy period for you with all the upgrades you've done to the site, which are greatly appreciated (still no Tahiti Blue option but I don't feel this is the time or the place to discuss this). However I do feel we should have marked the T-Bar Birthday with perhaps a celebratory meet or run in the country. Perhaps something for the third anniversary?

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT