Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #2304

Hi all... has anyone got pictures of the liner in place? I contacted them and they have told me it's £155 plus VAT - and also that you can see it on their website.

I cannot see it ANYWHERE on the BAS site!

I am getting one for Christmas so would like a bit more info before I send my money off to them!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #2382

I've not got one - but know a man who has!

I'll ask over on swmgf and see if he'll take a couple of pics of it. I know he's been raving about it though, to the point that he's not even put his (usually on in October) hard top on yet. In fact I know 2 people with a hood liner and both think it's fantastic.

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #2943

I've not got one - but know a man who has!

I'll ask over on swmgf and see if he'll take a couple of pics of it. I know he's been raving about it though, to the point that he's not even put his (usually on in October) hard top on yet. In fact I know 2 people with a hood liner and both think it's fantastic.

Great thanks Jan... I hope I get Meg's done for Cristmas as my crappy hood liner made a difference so I'm hoping the BAS one will help a lot more!

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #2946

Have asked for pics, so hoping to have some in the next few days all being well.

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #2947

Well what do ya know.. look what I just stumbled across by complete chance on another forum

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #2950

Nice tonneau cover! :drool5:

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #2952

Cool... pity it doesn't trim the rear area too though....

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #2956

Cool... pity it doesn't trim the rear area too though....

It does look a bit strange not having the rear done as well. :confused:

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #3332

got to say I saw it at the fest on Puds and was MASSIVELY unimpressed.... £80-odd quid item yep, but £155 is a bit steep :(

Doesnt even do a decent discount if you buy the hood and liner together!
MGF Register - North Wales Rep
TF135 in XPrimerGrey ;-) - Toyo manifold, TTMK3, ZnF Remap and stripes when Lee gets his ar*e in gear :) .... Oh, and a GREEN SUBFRAME!

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #3339

got to say I saw it at the fest on Puds and was MASSIVELY unimpressed.... £80-odd quid item yep, but £155 is a bit steep :(

Doesnt even do a decent discount if you buy the hood and liner together!

If I knew what clips they use to secure it to the cross bars I'd nake my own - that's the bit i coudl never find for the one I knocked up last year! Hene I dumped it.

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #3356

If I knew what clips they use to secure it to the cross bars I'd nake my own - that's the bit i coudl never find for the one I knocked up last year! Hene I dumped it.

Couldn't you be a bit naughty & phone them saying you've got one of their liners but one of the clips broke so can you have a replacement or can they tell you where to get a replacement clip? :winkgrin:

BAS Hood Liner 14 years 5 months ago #3392

Couldn't you be a bit naughty & phone them saying you've got one of their liners but one of the clips broke so can you have a replacement or can they tell you where to get a replacement clip? :winkgrin:

Methinks the clips are actually a 'tube' of some kind that is slit along its length - that then clips all along the bar..... it is trying to find which of these they use as I couldn't find one strong enough to keep it held in place.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT