Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18414

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
suns out and i had the roof down today, the mrs moaning that you carnt have the top down in november. so i dropped her off at the nearest bus stop :woohoo: (wish i could have tho).do you guys have the top down this time of year or am i the only nutter.:lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18415

All year round mate, some days are better than summer, an if you want a real strange but cool feeling wait till you get a clear star filled night late on near 12 ish when its all quiet an go for a drive in the country, thats nearly as good as a summers day
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18416

got to agree with jon....lovely driving on a clear winters night with roof down.....been a nice day today so broke lucifer :evil: out of the garage as since buying a freelander he's been sat for the last month....lovely crisp sunny day with the car gleaming and roof obviously down....BLISS

we try do a run every month and this always ends up with roofs down on the day for the majority....

i know jon loved hearing what happened to me last year.....

glorious sunny winters day after several inches of snowfall.....the sort that sat and hung on the branches in picture postcard stylee......driving along minding my own business then pulled up in traffic...noticed some kids having a snowball fight over the road...saw them look across to the tree overhanging my car.....yep...they all threw snowballs up at the tree which promptly dumped its snowfall all over me and in the car......i was at first angry but you have to see the funny side looking back...:P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Last edit: Post by the jester.

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18422

Went into the office roof down today and it was great although I certainly needed my woolly hat. Was just saying to my wife yesterday that her dark grey X-Type looks at it's mean and moody best on overcast and rainy days while the Blue Meanie looks so much better when it's sunny.
Back with front wheel drive and 181HP at the wheels :)

Last edit: Post by andy1970h.

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18426

Top down all day!;)
David
:shrug:

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18442

suns out and i had the roof down today, the mrs moaning that you carnt have the top down in november. so i dropped her off at the nearest bus stop :woohoo: (wish i could have tho).do you guys have the top down this time of year or am i the only nutter.:lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao... Your Mrs sounds like my old man, he moans about me having the top down in the winter too!!!
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18443

Wimps!:evil: :cheer:
David

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18457

:lol:

lmao... Your Mrs sounds like my old man, he moans about me having the top down in the winter too!!!

OOOooooOOOO Eerrrrr Mrs :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :blush: :blush: :whistle:

dont ya just love carry on films
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Last edit: Post by rough luck.

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18475

I like 'Carry on Screaming' best!
David

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18477

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
nah they are all classics and even now i still chuckle at some of the names like mr fiddler..:lol: :lol:
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18482

Dan Dan - the lavatory man.
Sidney Bung.:cheer:
David

Re: suns out roofs down 13 years 5 months ago #18484

Can't drive mine in work boots

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT