Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

rear speakers 13 years 6 months ago #17667

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
hi all i have a 1997 mgf with mike satur roll hoops fitted, is it possible to still fit rear speakers. any help please
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: rear speakers 13 years 6 months ago #17668

As far as I know it should be ok.. But I am sure that one of the 'guru's' will be along soon to tell you :)
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Re: rear speakers 13 years 6 months ago #17670

It is, but you won't be able to fit the sound box, because of the cross member of the hoops. you will have to fit the speakers bare, as it were.

When I fitted my Satur hoops, they came with a pair of brackets to attach the speakers directly to the cross member.
David
:shrug:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: rear speakers 13 years 3 months ago #20556

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
got my T bar and rear speaker covers going try to fit this weekend if the weather is ok, i need help tho with the colours of the rear speaker wires , i.e what is the colour for the + and - of the rear speaker wires as im a bit uncertain for when i come to wire it all up to the raidio as mine is a 98 model with out the rear speaker wireing any help please
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Re: rear speakers 13 years 3 months ago #20568

what speakers are you putting in bud?.....i believe the standard speakers will just fit under the cross brace but after market ones such as jbl's def wont...trust me...i tried....and as david said you need the speaker brackets to hold them in place...i had these but sold them to nicktg under the auction for h4h on 'another' site :)...give me a shout if you need any help bud
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT