Sign In   Register

Topic

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 11 months ago #13443

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 11 months ago #13446

http://www.the-t-bar.com/showthread.php?1318-Mmmm-well-how-could-i-stay-on-the-other-site....lol

I'm not a fan of .org after not being allowed to defend myself against a pile of crap published by the mighty garage who "installed" my T16 in my maestro.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 11 months ago #13482

http://www.the-t-bar.com/showthread.php?1318-Mmmm-well-how-could-i-stay-on-the-other-site....lol

I'm not a fan of .org after not being allowed to defend myself against a pile of crap published by the mighty garage who "installed" my T16 in my maestro.

hmm T16 in a maestro you say?
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 10 months ago #13494

Its the people that make that place, the sponsors and traders are a nice addition but without the 'personalities' it would just be a classifieds listing.

Bring them all over LOL

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 10 months ago #13510

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
It's always kicking off over there, I have to bite my tongue sometimes.

I find some .orgers attitude to this site downright strange, almost as if they are in denial.

Anyway, we try not to get involved in too much slagging off, as tempting as it is, as we try not to foster this "us or them" attitude. Ideally people can enjoy both and it would be nice to have friendly co-existance. World peace would be nice too, oooh and free candyfloss for everyone, but some things are beyond our control. ;)

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 10 months ago #13527

hmm T16 in a maestro you say?

Details are on www.talkingcars.me.uk

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 10 months ago #13532

It's always kicking off over there, I have to bite my tongue sometimes.

I find some .orgers attitude to this site downright strange, almost as if they are in denial.

Anyway, we try not to get involved in too much slagging off, as tempting as it is, as we try not to foster this "us or them" attitude. Ideally people can enjoy both and it would be nice to have friendly co-existance. World peace would be nice too, oooh and free candyfloss for everyone, but some things are beyond our control. ;)

From what someone said, it would appear by just mentioning The T Bar, you get a warning yet links to other forum sites get posted all the time without complaint!
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 10 months ago #13534

Well I have just had a reminded for my annual .org supporter fee..... With attitudes like that they won't be getting it!

It's not difficult to know which forum to check first these days... The whole problem on .org seems to have been brought about by it's sponsorship, and to be honest if as a company I had sponsored something I would not want others selling on the site.

Excuse my ignorance but does it really cost so much to run a forum? I have no idea, but in order to keep problems like this off here I would be more than willing to stump up a few pounds!

Ok. off to that thread to talk about this site and see if it gets me banned! ( would insert a smiley here but I can't see how to do it now!)
Older but certainly not wiser!

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 10 months ago #13543

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Ok. off to that thread to talk about this site and see if it gets me banned! ( would insert a smiley here but I can't see how to do it now!)

You have to hit advanced in the bottom right, which brings up a more detailed box with more options.

My main problem with the site is things getting moved all the time, and it is usually the non F/TF owning mods doing the moving, and the non F/TF owners doing the complaining. :yesnod:

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 10 months ago #13584

From what someone said, it would appear by just mentioning The T Bar, you get a warning yet links to other forum sites get posted all the time without complaint!

yeah myself and polo paul ahd rep removed from each other due to this site being mentioned

stuff goes on that i dont like but have little or no control over but i just sit back and breathe before commenting or i just leave it well alone...lifes too short to let the pettiness get to you i reckon

just sit back and enjoy the good points and ignore the bad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 10 months ago #13585

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
That's crap mate. Why should you have rep removed?

There is a post at the minute on the F/TF section about ZT exhausts. What's that all about?

Mutiny on the good ship .org 13 years 10 months ago #13593

That's crap mate. Why should you have rep removed?

There is a post at the minute on the F/TF section about ZT exhausts. What's that all about?

At the risk of being controversial isn't it someone trying to sell exhausts????

OK I'm off to the naughty step!:pmsl:

Thanks I now see how to input smileys
Older but certainly not wiser!

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT