Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MGF - MG TF Black - Hardtop Roof - East Sussex uk. - £60 2 months 1 day ago #205915

Thank You Now Sold -MGF - MG TF Hardtop ,Black, In average condition does have scratches and marks , seals ok apart from one picture where there is a 2 inch split in the rubber seal but was always watertight on my car , heated rear window with cable , headlining good not sagging just a little staining at front edge , based in Heathfield East Sussex uk - Collection only - £60
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by whippet. Reason: Thank you - Now Sold

MGF - MG TF Black - Hardtop Roof - East Sussex uk. - £60 2 months 21 hours ago #205916

It’s a shame you’re so far away from me, it’s also a shame I’ve spent my car budget for now.
I want a cheap hard top to experiment with & I can usually wheedling a holiday out of my better half to pick up any oddments I buy over the internet.
With the overspend embargo in place I can hardly recommend East Sussex as a destination on a whim, however enjoyable a couple of weeks south of the river might be.
M
The following user(s) said Thank You: whippet

Last edit: Post by Airportable.

MGF - MG TF Black - Hardtop Roof - East Sussex uk. - £60 2 months 5 hours ago #205926

Don't forget that offer I made about the free hardtop in Cambs. It's still here and I will almost certainly hang on to it until summer at least.

MGF - MG TF Black - Hardtop Roof - East Sussex uk. - £60 1 month 4 weeks ago #205935

Hi spottycat I’m not sure how familiar you will be with personal messages, I dropped you one earlier ( that doesn’t sound nice does it).
There’ll be a red dot adjacent to the envelope symbol.
M

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT