Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Selling the TF 8 years 8 months ago #161618

Well further to this thread, http://the-t-bar.com/forum/9-mgf-tf-pitstop/92996-what-would-you-do the TF is now for sale on Gumtree. I would welcome any comments or interest on the car, the price or even on the ad itself.
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2002-mg-tf-115-in-trophy-blue-low-mileage-long-mot/1128428005

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Vector. Reason: Spelling

Selling the TF 8 years 8 months ago #161633

Looks in good condition, but you will be very lucky to get that price :yesnod:
You need to give as much info. as possible, as well as pics,so Gumtree may not be the ideal place to advertise.
Try forum ads., but look at what others are selling for & be aware that the Summer has not long to go.
Also, the 1.6 isn't the most popular choice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vector

Re:Selling the TF 8 years 8 months ago #161634

Handsome looking motor, agreed with the price unless you have put that price up fully prepared to haggle in which case well played sir.

I know its a bind spending so much and getting so little in return.

A couple of chassis and exhaust underside shots to cut down on tyre kickers wasting your time.

Its a crying shame these beauties arent more desirable and fetch higher prices but it does make our hobby of weekly repairs a lot easier on the ears (wife moans enough about how much I spend on my bike) and wallet then hey ho.

Good luck, she does look nice in the blue though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Vector

Last edit: Post by iKryten.

Re:Selling the TF 8 years 8 months ago #161637

Many thanks for the informative and considered replies. I looked at literally dozens of adverts for TF's before choosing a price to ask. Whether I'm asking too much or not who knows but I do have a minimum price in mind also.

Last edit: Post by Vector.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT