Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Coming up for sale soon, my MGF VVC 8 years 9 months ago #161326

Due to trying to buy our first home and im sure most people on here can remember how difficult it was to raise the finances i have decided to let my favourite little girl go. I dont want to, not by a long shot but needs must im afraid.

So my F VVC is up for sale in a few weeks. I have her booked into a car show that happens locally every year which is on the 18th so from the 19th she will be ready to go. I can upload more pictures if anyone is interested but heres the basics.

VVC 1.8, 67,000 miles, long MOT (9 months i think), headgasket and cam belt done. no rust at all, exterior very good, k&n filter, mesh grill vents, half leather interior, no rips or tears in the roof or window, recently waterproofed. alloys are stunning with no kerbing, hydragas recently topped up, paperwork dating back for years and years, 2 keys & 1 fob, no known issues, recently serviced, cd player with usb for mp3 music and bluetooth for hands free calling or playing music over ipod etc, Tahiti blue, tonneau cover, mesh windstop, no holes. All in all a lovely example for a 16 year old car and been well looked after by myself. Price i will discuss with potential buyers. Based in Tiverton, mid devon.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Coming up for sale soon, my MGF VVC 8 years 9 months ago #161337

Sorry that you've decided to sell your F, but if you need the cash, so be it :(
Hope you get a decent price as I know you've put a lot of work into it & been a keen supporter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sithmaull

Coming up for sale soon, my MGF VVC 8 years 9 months ago #161339

Thank you,

I have seriously loved and cared for the car, what it is now compared to what it was when i bought it... well.

It was pulled out of a garage after 3 years storage to be found covered in dirt, muck, spider webs, grime etc. It was so thick with it inside you could scrape it off, and i did. I had to scrub the interior 3 times to get it clean, replaced the whole interior seats and door cards and bits of trim too, replaced the rather manky vents with new mesh ones, replaced the worn out seats with half leather, the door cards which were falling to pieces with new ones etc, then theres the coolant system which was all cleaned and the hydragas and the service and the mot etc. I have literally spent hundreds and hundreds to keep her on the road, never had a mechanical fault but just to get her back to a good standard. I know im not going to make money on it but if someone can love it as much as me and care for her then thats profit enough.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT