Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hi ive got an 2002 mg tf 160 for sale in brg with green roof leather interior 9 years 11 months ago #143331

• Bugsy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bugsy
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Journeyman MGer
Hi guys just thought id try on here before i put on e bay mgtf 160 in brg with green roof black leather at moment got my hard top on but not going with car sony explod stereo needs jobs doing for m.o.t but lots of work done including new engine 40 thou on it new head gasket dowells water pump and ancillary belts new clutch pressure plate and thrust bearing no time to complete or space got 3 cars on drive and neighbours moaning will make a wicked car with good. Colour combination paint not perfect but with tlc could be made in to a very sweet tf 160

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi ive got an 2002 mg tf 160 for sale in brg with green roof leather interior 9 years 11 months ago #143334

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Looks nice Ian. What is needed for the MOT?

Hi ive got an 2002 mg tf 160 for sale in brg with green roof leather interior 9 years 11 months ago #143405

• Bugsy
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Journeyman MGer
Car needs a little work for m.o.t items needing attention as follows nearside headlamp beam needs adjusting, offside-suspension arm corroded leak on exhaust its only flexi section needs repair and nearside front suspension component corroded all in all a couple of hours work to sort with wire brush and a tin of hammerite nothing major all hard graft done as ive stated when i got it clutch was gone and very noisey vvc mechanism i suspected that car had been fitted with fresh head gasket and that whome ever had completed job had screwed up on setting cams timing so i worked out by the time i had re built and skimmed head replaced damaged valves and gaskets fluids e,t,c it was more cost effective to buy another engine with work completed thus i bought a low mileage engine 40 thou on it have it in writing 500,quid dropped supbframe out overhauled it whilst out then re fitted it to car with-brand new clutch and thrust bearing pressure plate as you all no this is a thousand pound job on its own with labour so this car has had much time and moneys spent but i need to sell it on due to pressure from mrs and neighbours duevto me having three cars on drive ill be sad to see her go as much time and input has been lavished on her and it just needs the final hurdle to be completed and someone will have a well sorted car to enjoy car still for sale if anyone would like to bid me on her she truly is a good car with small bits to complete.

Last edit: Post by Bugsy.

Re:Hi ive got an 2002 mg tf 160 for sale in brg with green roof leather interior 9 years 11 months ago #143407

What's the number of cars you've got on your drive got tod with the neighbours?

Robin
Robin ;)

Re:Hi ive got an 2002 mg tf 160 for sale in brg with green roof leather interior 9 years 11 months ago #143411

• Bugsy
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Journeyman MGer
Yes indeed I no what your saying but being in culdy sack can be a pain sometimes if my garage was empty she would be staying trust me ! a lot of sweat and tears gone in to this motor I love mg subframes and there associated fasteners made from pure rust don't you! Not in that state anymore I may add

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ive got an 2002 mg tf 160 for sale in brg with green roof leather interior 9 years 11 months ago #143412

Can't see a price. :pop:

WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

(THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS ANDY THE TYRE MAN)

Hi ive got an 2002 mg tf 160 for sale in brg with green roof leather interior 9 years 11 months ago #143416

Is your garage full of the usual rubbish like bikes, exercise junk, boxes of old tat, and old furniture that no one will ever use again?
Then the obvious solution is clean it out!
It never ceases to amaze me how many people fill the garage up with stuff that has no real value and that they will never use again, whist leaving a valuable possession (the car) outside to bare the brunt of the weather! :nonod:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Re:Hi ive got an 2002 mg tf 160 for sale in brg with green roof leather interior 9 years 11 months ago #143419

• Bugsy
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Journeyman MGer
Your correct cobber garage full of tat but also lots and lots of other car related junk tools e,t,c that i just cant part with no price on it no you tell me what ya wanna give yet again have a look at her as ive stated with out car im in to it for £ 600 for engine an clutch and gearbox oil engine oil antifreeze .e.t.c as you no set of 4 pots on e bay go for 200 quid almost all tyres r good spare never been used and so on you get a vvc motor off the bay not cheap

Hi ive got an 2002 mg tf 160 for sale in brg with green roof leather interior 9 years 11 months ago #143421

How much are you looking for it?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT