Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130694

I've got a set of 16"square spoke alloys. They are a bit scruffy. With eagle f1 tyres that aren't too bad. For an older type VVC wheel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130697

where abouts are you?

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130698

The black country

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130703

i have a set of vvc alloys they are 15" so if you have the ap calipers they wont fit, tyres are not bad on them either few marks on alloys but not bent or major damage
cant post pics up if you need

Last edit: Post by highflyer1000.

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130704

Hi please forgive me black country.? I am interested in swopping as im trying to up rate to large breaks so need 16s. I have a good set of vvc alloys that we would swop im am in the south west near swindon.

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130706

The Black Country. Surely you've heard of it. West Midlands. Dudley zoo. West Bromwich Albion etc etc. these 16" won't fit with AP calipers. I only need one vvc wheel.

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130707

It's the 15" vvc wheel I want. The ones that look like split rims. Just need one. Four of mine for just one.

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130711

i have a set of vvc alloys they are 15" so if you have the ap calipers they wont fit, tyres are not bad on them either few marks on alloys but not bent or major damage
cant post pics up if you need

Yeah. I only need one. My 16" wheels are the five spoke ones. They are a bit scruffy to be honest. Tyres aren't bad. One has more wear on the edge where the tracking was out. They all legal. Just thought if someone had a spare old type 15" vvc wheel lying about they could have a set of 16 to use

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130717

I'd be interested in a swap, I'm in Birmingham, so not far away, let me know how if you're interested

Cheers

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130719

[/quote]
Yeah. I only need one. My 16" wheels are the five spoke ones. They are a bit scruffy to be honest. Tyres aren't bad. One has more wear on the edge where the tracking was out. They all legal. Just thought if someone had a spare old type 15" vvc wheel lying about they could have a set of 16 to use[/quote]

Wow I will buy you the alloy you need and pay for the postage for yours no problem ive been trying to get hold of a set of 16's for ages that i can have restored and customed. If you are interested please let me know looks like we would be helping each other out.

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130720

Yeah. I only need one. My 16" wheels are the five spoke ones. They are a bit scruffy to be honest. Tyres aren't bad. One has more wear on the edge where the tracking was out. They all legal. Just thought if someone had a spare old type 15" vvc wheel lying about they could have a set of 16 to use

Wow I will buy you the alloy you need and pay for the postage for yours no problem ive been trying to get hold of a set of 16's for ages that i can have restored and customed. If you are interested please let me know looks like we would be helping each other out.

Chris if you want them & can get a wheel to me I don't mind picking them up & you can arrange a courier to collect them from me, or wait till your mate is in Birmingham again.

Last edit: Post by Daz.

Swap 16" alloys and eagle f1s 10 years 7 months ago #130722

I've got a set of 16"square spoke alloys. They are a bit scruffy. With eagle f1 tyres that aren't too bad. For an older type VVC wheel

check your messages :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT