Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4053

Hello, 'tis I

Not been able to post much anywhere for a while but I'm back! My poor MGF is in bits at the moment for a complete revamp/clean over the winter but I'm looking forward to warmer days and a return to top-down motoring!

Also, for those that don't know, I've been arranging MGF/TF fitted luggage ( www.roadsterbags.eu ) for a while now, and if anyone is interested in a set ready for christmas, let me know as there is a large order going through at the moment and I'm sure I could sneak another set in! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4058

Hi hun! Will be great to see you around more! :)

Sorry to hear about the F being in bits but I'm sure you'll do a fine job of revamping her!

If you'd like I can create a section for your fitted luggage in the commerce sub-forum? It's free and you can display all the pics/details you want! :)

Kara x

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4059

Sounds good to me! Call it what you like! ;)

I sent a PM re: the favicon, can get started whenever you like!

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4062

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Welcome to the forum.

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4066

Hi mate!:bye:

What's the trouble with the F?:dunno:
David
:shrug:

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4072

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Ooh, I don't ask that anymore. Potential minefield. Before you know it the persons in tears. :whistle:

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4074

Hi mate!:bye:

The dreaded rust bug. The poor wings were concealing 10 years of mud and other rubbish so bumpers and front wings are off - gonna need new ones and a respray.

Drivers side door had obviously started sagging a couple of years ago and was rubbing the sills meaning rust came in the bottom of the door. Still trying to figure out the MS door hinge bushes kit!

A little but more rust near the boot closure, and a lot more near the engine vent behind the door. All of this on the driver's side!!

So I'm trying to give it a good thorough cleaning before refitting new wings. Also trying to decat, but the darn nuts won't come off! :mad: I managed to almost cut my finger off trying though... :dunno:

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4075

The dreaded rust bug. The poor wings were concealing 10 years of mud and other rubbish so bumpers and front wings are off - gonna need new ones and a respray.

Drivers side door had obviously started sagging a couple of years ago and was rubbing the sills meaning rust came in the bottom of the door. Still trying to figure out the MS door hinge bushes kit!

A little but more rust near the boot closure, and a lot more near the engine vent behind the door. All of this on the driver's side!!

So I'm trying to give it a good thorough cleaning before refitting new wings. Also trying to decat, but the darn nuts won't come off! :mad: I managed to almost cut my finger off trying though... :dunno:

Doesn't sound good!
You need an angle grinder for the cat nuts, and then get a cat saver kit from ebay - new ss bolts/nuts and gaskets.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4101

Sounds good to me! Call it what you like! ;)

I sent a PM re: the favicon, can get started whenever you like!

Ok will do! Am tres busy at the mo but after tonight will have plenty of time on my hands so will probably create the section for you tomorrow. :)

EDIT: Just had a goosey at your website! Very nice! You should be proud of what you have created Richard!

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4255

Hiya Richard and welcome to the T Bar, sorry to read about the dreaded metal eating bug :(
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Hello! 14 years 5 months ago #4261

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X
welcome to the T Bar mate.

very nice site for the baggage too, well done.

shame about the f but I'm sure it will be worth all the aggro in the end.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT