Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #7548

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
C'mon let's see your best pics of your beloved pooch!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #7617

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
I don't know about best Pic's but this is Suzie she is a nine year old Lab/Terrier Cross who we inherited from Kelli's Dad. Suzie has three passions, Food, Pats, and chasing balls. She has also taken on the role of fulltime companion for our 5 Year old son James.

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #7623

Here is Zak, our 14 year old terrier, we got him as a rescue dog when he was 1 year old.

Also have our 3 year old Lab called Hetty

And our most recent edition, Minnie who is a minature dachshund

They get on well with Teddy the cat and we have 2 guinea pigs (used to have 4) and 2 rabbits!
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #8080

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Left to right Kayla, Talia and Skye

Have started a new website about my babies

http://www.kohoutek.org.uk

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #8084

Ooh, it's been snowing again, has it?

Arthur - when we first found him:mad: Skin and bone!!!!

And with 15 kilos of extra weight, back to normal!

David
:shrug:

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #8092

• Visitor
  • Visitor
They are gorgeous David and hehe that destruction is worthy of a husky lol.

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #8093

I love your pic of your three.

What were you holding up to get their attention?

They've just had the annual sled pulling competition in the Grizedale Forest, in the Lake District. With snow for the very first time! They had a feature on the local news, and it looked as if the dogs were having a great time!:yesnod:
David

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #8098

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I love your pic of your three.

What were you holding up to get their attention?

They've just had the annual sled pulling competition in the Grizedale Forest, in the Lake District. With snow for the very first time! They had a feature on the local news, and it looked as if the dogs were having a great time!:yesnod:

A few treats lol. We bought a sled just after Xmas and the dogs love it, we are entred for Aviemore and everyone is hoping it might be the first time it has been run on sled rather than a rig since 1994

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #8119

Hi David, seeing your dogs reminded me of this tale.
My best chum, Eugen live`s with his wife and two daughters in one of those Russian style block of flats in Romania, top floor, no room to swing a cat. Well he invited me to his youngest daughters 18`th birthday party, held in a hired hall and cottage about 30 mile from his own home. As an honoured guest I was driven to the venue with his immediate family, all the other guests were to travel by train. We were assembling a barbecue at the rear off the hall when Eugen explained that all the invited Girls were bringing individual presents, but all the boys had chipped in for a single ( unknown to him ) present. Just at that point the boys entered with Olk, a six month old rottweiler puppy. Now remember Romanians have a very Latin character. So he expressed on his face pleasure, pain, large surprise, anger, and above all shear disbelief. If only my camera was available I would have made a fortune.
That expression will stay with me for life.
Olk is still with the family, but at his mothers out in the country.
P's He got his own back on me by asking me to stand guard at the barbecue, "bears smell the food " he stated. Buttock clench as they say.

I wish

THe Lone Gunman

Calling dog owners! 14 years 4 months ago #8161

Hi David, seeing your dogs reminded me of this tale.
My best chum, Eugen live`s with his wife and two daughters in one of those Russian style block of flats in Romania, top floor, no room to swing a cat. Well he invited me to his youngest daughters 18`th birthday party, held in a hired hall and cottage about 30 mile from his own home. As an honoured guest I was driven to the venue with his immediate family, all the other guests were to travel by train. We were assembling a barbecue at the rear off the hall when Eugen explained that all the invited Girls were bringing individual presents, but all the boys had chipped in for a single ( unknown to him ) present. Just at that point the boys entered with Olk, a six month old rottweiler puppy. Now remember Romanians have a very Latin character. So he expressed on his face pleasure, pain, large surprise, anger, and above all shear disbelief. If only my camera was available I would have made a fortune.
That expression will stay with me for life.
Olk is still with the family, but at his mothers out in the country.
P's He got his own back on me by asking me to stand guard at the barbecue, "bears smell the food " he stated. Buttock clench as they say.

Nice story! It's true though, you never have a camera when you need one!:whistle:
David

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT