Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

What's your pet's favourite toy/game? 14 years 4 months ago #7546

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Well being new to cat ownership I have to say that I'm so surprised at how playful Sookie is!

I've spent so much money I don't have on toys for her & she's ignored them all! So what does she love?

Her favourite toys are:

• An elasticated hair tie because I can flick it accross the room & she chases after it! (Then she actually fetches it back to me! I never knew cats played fetch!)
  • A bit of string with some gold ribbon from a christmas prezzie attached at the end.
I guess the best things in life really are free!

So what are your pet's favourite toys or games?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What's your pet's favourite toy/game? 14 years 4 months ago #7559

Well being new to cat ownership I have to say that I'm so surprised at how playful Sookie is!

I've spent so much money I don't have on toys for her & she's ignored them all! So what does she love?

Her favourite toys are:

• An elasticated hair tie because I can flick it accross the room & she chases after it! (Then she actually fetches it back to me! I never knew cats played fetch!)
  • A bit of string with some gold ribbon from a christmas prezzie attached at the end.
I guess the best things in life really are free!

So what are your pet's favourite toys or games?

Storm seems to prefer chasing her tail than playing with anything we have given her, although her rope toy is a close second. I just wish she would stop shaking it on me, it's kind of painful!

What's your pet's favourite toy/game? 14 years 4 months ago #7560

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Storm seems to prefer chasing her tail than playing with anything we have given her, although her rope toy is a close second. I just wish she would stop shaking it on me, it's kind of painful!

Lol I think we all go through a certain amount of pain for our pets! Mine would have to be the pain of sleep deprivation from Sookie jumping on my chest & purring in my face! :lol:

What's your pet's favourite toy/game? 14 years 4 months ago #7562

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X
cats love cardboard boxes, just leave a cardboard box (open end up) big enough for her to get in but not too big, then just wait.

once they have given it a thorough inspection they will get in and sit there looking like topcat big grin as if to see "how good am I then?"

What's your pet's favourite toy/game? 14 years 4 months ago #7566

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

cats love cardboard boxes, just leave a cardboard box (open end up) big enough for her to get in but not too big, then just wait.

once they have given it a thorough inspection they will get in and sit there looking like topcat big grin as if to see "how good am I then?"

George I love you!!! :woo: That explains why sookie keeps trying to open a box full of my clothes! She's so fascinated by it! Should I empty the box completely or put a cushion or jumper in the bottom as padding for her?

What's your pet's favourite toy/game? 14 years 4 months ago #7579

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

George I love you!!! :woo: That explains why sookie keeps trying to open a box full of my clothes! She's so fascinated by it! Should I empty the box completely or put a cushion or jumper in the bottom as padding for her?

to be honest we have put blankets and such in them and they lose interest :dunno:

just a plain old box seems to be the preference weird really but all the cats we have had have been the same.

What's your pet's favourite toy/game? 14 years 4 months ago #7609

im gonna have to try get a pic of this...but its both my cats drink out of the fish tank...there is a gap between the glass and the lights...will try get pics..really funny to see and they never touch the fish...the fish actually go to them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

What's your pet's favourite toy/game? 14 years 4 months ago #8031

• Visitor
  • Visitor
nice table. i see your watchin one of my favorite films there lol. so funny.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT