Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11636

twink has just had her kittens....a few pics for you and then a you tube link.....please bare in mind they are between 5 and 15 minutes old in all these shots

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0-eAaNLc_4]YouTube- twinks kittens[/ame]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11638

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X
Aw bless mate, they're gorgeous :)

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11639

cheers george...she had 4 but unfortunately the 3rd was still born....:frown:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11640

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Magnificent mini mogs.

Not sure they should be brought up on The A team though:whistle: they'll be building jeeps out of crisp packets and dustbins next. (If you don't want people to hear the suspect TV delights you are party to, best turn the vol down:yesnod:)

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11647

Magnificent mini mogs.

Not sure they should be brought up on The A team though:whistle: they'll be building jeeps out of crisp packets and dustbins next. (If you don't want people to hear the suspect TV delights you are party to, best turn the vol down:yesnod:)

lol point taken but it was actually the top gear special winter olympics that was on in the background...the one where they shoot a mini down the ski jump ramp but they did use the a team music so well spotted...:whistle:

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11649

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

lol point taken but it was actually the top gear special winter olympics that was on in the background...the one where they shoot a mini down the ski jump ramp but they did use the a team music so well spotted...:whistle:

my fave top gear episode that one, laughed til I cried

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11687

Awww bless they are sooooo unbelievably cute!!!! :woo:

Have you named them yet?

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11700

They are tiny:)

Great photos
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11704

it is amazing seeing them so small but also how quick they grow.....if people dont mind i'll keep adding a few pics every few days or so so you can see how theyre getting on...eyes will be opening soon too..and we've decided to keep all 3 so there will be 5 cats in the house then.....oh the joy...curtains will be coming down soon i reckon...:yesnod:

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 2 months ago #11736

Aww I think it's a great idea using this thread as a way of keeping track of their growth etc.

Am looking forward to seeing how they're doing! As for names... how about Em, Gee, Eff :lol:

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 1 month ago #11828

heres some pictures of their progress ...these pics were taken fri when they were 8 days old.....2 girls one boy...boy def getting called Loki...still thinking for the girls....all suggestions welcomed

new arrivals-kara you will love this 14 years 1 month ago #11835

Oh wow I can't believe how different they look already! Looking foward to seeing more pics! :woo2:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT