Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #958

got email from kara this morning so thought id take a peak....impressive...

anyway...welcome all.....also good same names are being used on here for familiararity
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #959

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Welcome to the T Bar Jester :thumbsup:

Enjoy yourself and just a word of warning....the arcade is highly addictive!! :crazy2:

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #960

no prob frank i'll give it a go in a bit....just browsing whats on here first ...:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #962

• Visitor
  • Visitor

no prob frank i'll give it a go in a bit....just browsing whats on here first ...:)

:lol: Very wise...enjoy yourself :)

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #963

Morning Andy....................

Did Russell get you back on the road?

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #964

:wave: Hiya mate! I'm so happy you decided to join! :)

I really hope you like it here and have fun! :jester:

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #971

i definately intend to enjoy it thanks kara....russell did get me back up and running yesterday....coolant pipe needs replacing but its ok short term til i order the pipe....great bloke and was very welcoming to questions i asked and the pipe too....

my own emote....yay....:jester:

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #973

i definately intend to enjoy it thanks kara....russell did get me back up and running yesterday....coolant pipe needs replacing but its ok short term til i order the pipe....great bloke and was very welcoming to questions i asked and the pipe too....

my own emote....yay....:jester:

Lol I thought you'd like it! Saw it and thought to myself I know who'll appreciate that smiley! :jester:

Russell is a fantastic chap isn't he? When he did my hydrogas pump up we chatted and he struck me as such a decent, honest, hard working man. You've got to love him for that! :piratebang:

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #974

def a hard working bloke and was feeling so under the weather but he never complained once....i just kept his cup full and tried to stay out of his way whilst wanting to watch as much as possible and learn about the engine ...top bloke...he's gonna come back and do my coolant pipe too....spot on

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #984

Hiya Jester, nice to see you aboard, have fun and look forward to seeing some more pictures of that stunning car :)
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #1001

hi teri....all pictures are in my garage now....:p

well this is a new one! 14 years 6 months ago #1004

That is a stunning car, gotta give you that.. Love the graphics :yesnod:
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT