Sign In   Register

Topic

Eagle has landed 3 months 1 week ago #205653

I’m way behind with all of my frontline jobs due to it being too cold for ageing fingers & even though I’ve heating in the workshop I’ve still to transpose work done there into an arctic garage.
I took the hardtop off weeks ago to access the engine, the cover is still in place. I’ve been fiddling with jobs that don’t really need attending to, because I can do them in the warm.
This enforced inactivity has allowed my mind to wander deeper into areas of myth & legend such as hight adjustable steering column. This whirlwind process advanced so rapidly & to such an extent that having found a “price acceptable” offering, a situation created by the ease with which eBay can slowly strip you of your savings. I now have one in stores awaiting recon, which can be fine in the warm. Job queue jumping.
There are other instances.
It’s a pleasantly rain & wind free day today, but it’s still cold.
M

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Eagle has landed 3 months 1 week ago #205666

Hello,it`s been a nice afternoon here,so I thought I would heat the garage "tent" and do some spraying Left two heater on and after 40 minutes the temp was a pleasant 65 F So managed to give O/S wings three coats of base colour It can be left now ,until the next decent day .Breaks the boredom up and its warmer than the house !!! I said to my wife,get your overcoat on and she said are we going out .I said no I am and Im turning the heating off!!!
Lwn
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: neilpinleeds

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Cobber.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT