Oh dear?!

LAN party? Gaming? :lollol::pmsl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAN_party

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tech section? 14 years 6 months ago #972

Oh dear?!

LAN party? Gaming? :lollol::pmsl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAN_party

I thought that was what you meant but didn't want to sound stupid by getting it wrong ;) Looks like I had the same effect anyway :outtahere: :lol:

Tech section? 14 years 6 months ago #977

I thought that was what you meant but didn't want to sound stupid by getting it wrong ;) Looks like I had the same effect anyway :outtahere: :lol:

So in answer to the original question - Would you join us in a LAN at some point? I need to know there are some gamers near me!

Tech section? 14 years 6 months ago #980

So in answer to the original question - Would you join us in a LAN at some point? I need to know there are some gamers near me!

I could be up for that. What do you normally play? I'm usually a console guy mostly but with a bit of notice can probably swap over with a bit of practice :lol:

How do you normally go about sorting it out then?

Tech section? 14 years 6 months ago #1029

I could be up for that. What do you normally play? I'm usually a console guy mostly but with a bit of notice can probably swap over with a bit of practice :lol:

How do you normally go about sorting it out then?

CounterStrike Source, Far Cry 1 & 2, Flatout 2, CoD 1, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 2nd Encounter and anything we come across with a good coop!

I'm currently living with family, but as soon as we've got our own place in Pevensey/Eastbourne area, we will sort one out :) One of the people we usually play with doesn't drive and lives in Chelmsford, so we've lost a player there because of the move, and another that usually plays has just had a baby, so we're very short of players.

We've got routers/switches, cables etc coming out of our ears, so usually just come along and bring your PC... Then shoot each other for a day or two :)

Tech section? 14 years 6 months ago #1048

CounterStrike Source, Far Cry 1 & 2, Flatout 2, CoD 1, Serious Sam 2, Serious Sam 2nd Encounter and anything we come across with a good coop!

I'm currently living with family, but as soon as we've got our own place in Pevensey/Eastbourne area, we will sort one out :) One of the people we usually play with doesn't drive and lives in Chelmsford, so we've lost a player there because of the move, and another that usually plays has just had a baby, so we're very short of players.

We've got routers/switches, cables etc coming out of our ears, so usually just come along and bring your PC... Then shoot each other for a day or two :)

Sweet, definitely count me in :yesnod:

Haven't got any of those yet but will head out and grab some to get some practice in.

Maybe we could look into setting something up online too? I've got quite a few virtual servers setup that I use for development etc so sure I could get something sorted so we can have our own one online with a bit of investigation :dunno:

Tech section? 14 years 6 months ago #1053

Sweet, definitely count me in :yesnod:

Haven't got any of those yet but will head out and grab some to get some practice in.

Maybe we could look into setting something up online too? I've got quite a few virtual servers setup that I use for development etc so sure I could get something sorted so we can have our own one online with a bit of investigation :dunno:

I've got copies of everything other than CS:S which has to come through Steam. Think it's about £10. You're welcome to pop over one weekend and pinch some stuff.

I don't think we have got the bandwidth where I am staying for online stuff, but I will make sure I have when I get a permanent place :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT