Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

German MG Red Subframe. Recent work pictures. 11 years 10 months ago #53096

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping. Reason: Tidied up the title for the guides section 'Wow pages' (Words of Wisdom). Thanks Daz, great job.

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53097

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53098

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping. Reason: Fixed a pic :)

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53099

Wow they turned out really well

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53103

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53104

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53105

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53113

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Looks fab Daryl :broon:

Can't wait :yesnod:

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53127

That's a real piece of professional work there Daz. Brilliant job. :broon:

I've added the thread to the 'Word and Pearls of wisdom pages'. We don't want work of this calibre to get lost in the archives. :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53132

That is a really great looking job. I really should have done this to mine when i got the car, but I would still have it pieces now the speed I work at.
What paint finish is it on those sub frames? why the choice of different colours at either end? Unless its for an interesting display for any earthworms who look up after you have spun off? :dry:

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53138

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Madam is having red :P
and her brake things powder coated red as well, seeing as I cannot have the big jobs like all you 16" ers ..

It's not the size but the quality :whistle:

Re: Recent Work(pictures of redsubframe and german car 11 years 10 months ago #53149

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!

Madam is having red :P
and her brake things powder coated red as well, seeing as I cannot have the big jobs like all you 16" ers ..

It's not the size but the quality :whistle:

Jan doesn't like big uns Confirmed :spank: :oops:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT