Sign In   Register

Topic

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 6 months ago #17009

Woo, how was the pussy fondling?
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 6 months ago #17028

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Wrong website David. :)

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 6 months ago #17029

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Woo, how was the pussy fondling?

It was difficult because I wasn't sure I'd chosen the right pussy (there were so many to choose from) but in the end I went for a nice little black one! :innocent:

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 6 months ago #17034

It was difficult because I wasn't sure I'd chosen the right pussy (there were so many to choose from) but in the end I went for a nice little black one! :innocent:

Allll Right!
Giggety.[ATTACH=CONFIG]466[/ATTACH]Giggety!
David

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 6 months ago #17043

Glad things are looking up for you hun, I know how worried you where about this job... Things will get better and easier soon I am sure, after all no one can have much more rubbish thrown at you, as you two have just lately..
You know where I am hun anytime ((hugs)) x
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 6 months ago #17049

Glad things are looking up for you hun, I know how worried you where about this job... Things will get better and easier soon I am sure, after all no one can have much more rubbish thrown at you, as you two have just lately..
You know where I am hun anytime ((hugs)) x

:exactly::goodpost::grouphug:
David

***The-T-Bar Forum Nearly Closes but now Lives On!!!*** 13 years 6 months ago #17057

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
The excitement and worry of a new job. Very stressful. Hope it is just purrrfect for ya hun.

Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT