Sign In   Register

Topic

Laz1957-larry hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123760

Sad news indeed, my thoughts go out to his family and friends

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Laz1957-larry hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123761

Very sad. :(

WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

(THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS ANDY THE TYRE MAN)

Laz1957-larry hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123764

first met Larry a couple of years ago when he and Johann his son came on the Border Patrol Aviemore holiday.......
to be honest we (well Maggy and i anyway) were a bit apprehensive about spending a week on holiday with someone we'd never even met before, was bad enough going with Clive let alone a total stranger

you know how sometimes you meet someone and you instantly warm to them and think yeah this blokes ok..... well think that ten times over because thats what Larry and Johann were like, within minutes you felt like you'd known them forever

Cant begin to describe the feelings when i first heard the terrible news of Larry passing away. Absolutely devastated for his family, we only knew Larry for a short while and know how upset we are but also honoured that we have had the pleasure and honour of spending a few weeks in Larrys company

Rest In Peace Larry, though i doubt it'll be peaceful once Larry gets there

a couple of pics from Aviemore

he fitted right in with Clive

and in his pride and joy

Sleep well Larry x
The following user(s) said Thank You: mogatrons

Larry Hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123765

first met Larry a couple of years ago when he and Johann his son came on the Border Patrol Aviemore holiday.......
to be honest we (well Maggy and i anyway) were a bit apprehensive about spending a week on holiday with someone we'd never even met before, was bad enough going with Clive let alone a total stranger

you know how sometimes you meet someone and you instantly warm to them and think yeah this blokes ok..... well think that ten times over because thats what Larry and Johann were like, within minutes you felt like you'd known them forever

Cant begin to describe the feelings when i first heard the terrible news of Larry passing away. Absolutely devastated for his family, we only knew Larry for a short while and know how upset we are but also honoured that we have had the pleasure and honour of spending a few weeks in Larrys company

Rest In Peace Larry, though i doubt it'll be peaceful once Larry gets there

a couple of pics from Aviemore

he fitted right in with Clive

and in his pride and joy

Sleep well Larry xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, alphaj

Laz1957-larry hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123766

I've had a many a humorous and interesting chat with Laz on here. I know he loved the events and trips out in his MG. My thoughts go out to his family and their sad loss at this time.

Laz1957-larry hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123777

my condolences to friends and family of Larry.
I never met or had opportunity to speak to him but RIP

Larry Hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123783

well said clive and Phil

its so hard to try to put anything into words at the moment

Feelings are running high and we are all going through a range of emotions.

it was an honor to have known Larry and Johann is a credit to him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: phil-hex, birks, alphaj

Laz1957-larry hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123790

Such sad news, thoughts go to family and friends. RIP

Re:Laz1957-larry hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123792

My condolences to his family and friends, sad news indeed.

Perhaps the forum can organise something in his name for charity, such as a run?

Larry Hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123796

i'm positive a run will be organised in Larrys honour at some point in the future but at the minute we all need a while to come to terms with Larrys sudden passing, rest assured something will be done after discussion with Larrys family

Last edit: Post by phil-hex.

Larry Hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123806

Thoughts and prayers to Larry's family. And to his friends on here - don't be sad at his passing - be grateful that you were able to know him.
Ain't it funny, how time slips away...?
The following user(s) said Thank You: phil-hex, mogatrons

Larry Hinrichs 10 years 9 months ago #123836

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!
We were so shocked and upset to hear of Larry's sudden passing.

Whilst our thoughts and prayers are obviously with Johann and the rest of Larry's family and friends, they are also with the Border Patrol members who were with Larry and Johann in Wales. Johann couldn't have been in more supportive and caring company at such an awful time~ thank you all for everything you did for both Larry and Johann.

You didn't need to have met Larry for many minutes before you realised what a great bloke he was. On our way to Aviemore, Phil had a blow out and no-one could get the spare wheel retainer knob thingy to shift...Larry was straight in there with the offer of his wheel...we'd known him for less than 5 minutes at this point!

We loved the evenings spent in Scotland, Italy and on Facebook laughing till the wee small hours and chatting about almost every subject known to man! Larry was a true gentleman and at the same time full of mischief with a joy of life that was infectious. He had many varied interests and seemed to have a story for every ocassion. It was a pleasure to have met you Larry and an honour to have you in the Border Patrol.

Larry will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him
Rest in Peace my Friend xxx

with Johann

Testing his Sex Appeal!

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mogatrons, Leigh Ping

Last edit: Post by birks. Reason: oops..same pic twice
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT