Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Mk1 MGF VVC Flame red HGF Top of the range model, 9 years 3 months ago #155636

:nofight:

Either way, its now sold for £500. Bit concerned though that someone called Farzana Hussain has bought it, now i dont want to sound racist but ive delt with forigners buying cars on ebay before and they seem to always be confused by it which usually ends up in an argument. He bought it 3 hours ago and hasnt phoned me at all. He also lives in yorkshire and i live in Mid devon. Hmmmmm.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mk1 MGF VVC Flame red HGF Top of the range model, 9 years 3 months ago #155638

Don't hold your breath, is my advice...
David
:shrug:

Mk1 MGF VVC Flame red HGF Top of the range model, 9 years 3 months ago #155639

FOUND HER PHONE NUMBER AND GAVE HER A RING. SHE WAS LETTING HER CHILD MESS AROUND ON EBAY AND HE BOUGHT THE CAR. AS I SAID, ENDED UP IN AN ARGUMENT.

Mk1 MGF VVC Flame red HGF Top of the range model, 9 years 3 months ago #155643

If it was amaranth i would have bit your hand off to buy it, however on my currently salary of £200.00 a fortnight it would take me 2 months to get that kind of money :(

Mk1 MGF VVC Flame red HGF Top of the range model, 9 years 3 months ago #155644

FOUND HER PHONE NUMBER AND GAVE HER A RING. SHE WAS LETTING HER CHILD MESS AROUND ON EBAY AND HE BOUGHT THE CAR. AS I SAID, ENDED UP IN AN ARGUMENT.

They all do that sir! :bang:
David
:shrug:

Mk1 MGF VVC Flame red HGF Top of the range model, 9 years 3 months ago #155647

They look like 15 inch square alloys,those seats i have not come across in a mk1 i have saw them in MY 2000 models.
IT looks a nice example but the reality is at the moment with a broke engine you may struggle to move it,

Last edit: Post by GT MG SPARES LTD.

Mk1 MGF VVC Flame red HGF Top of the range model, 9 years 3 months ago #155651

Well im getting some interest from people with flame red models who need panels but at the moment im not willing to break the car, i cant afford to risk taking it to bits and possibly end up with a garage full of parts that arent selling.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT