Welcome goody 12 years 4 months ago #32353

• PQD44's Avatar Topic Author
  • PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
goody so glad you've found the help you needed :woohoo: and welcome to the club

Regarding your quack quack issue on your TF, take a look at these threads

This thread and this one which will hopefully help you solve the quacking problem :broon:

I also had a creaking / squeaking problem from the front end which turned out to be my nipples :omg: see here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Re: Rear hub replacement how to 12 years 4 months ago #32356

:woohoo: Thanks for the welcome!!!
As I'm off road 'till the 23rd of Dec, I'll leave my duck stowaway alone until I'm rolling again and can have a furtive nipple peek :omg: I saw on another site that i'm not alone in hearing quacking..unfortunately no reply to his question.
See in your profile that you're from Cheadle...as of Cheadle, Greater Manchester? Spent a few years cycling from Bramhall to Cheadle Hulme Grammar...many years ago :(
See u round! and thanks for your help :thumbsup:

Re: Welcome goody 12 years 4 months ago #32357

• PQD44's Avatar Topic Author
  • PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Hi goody I live no more than 5 mins from Cheadle Hulme Grammar and often nip in to Bramhall for a bite to eat or swift drink.

Do you get back up here on visits? If you do I would love to see you at one of the meets. Very informal, all about having a quick natter and driving through stunning scenery with like minded F/TF'ers.

You realise the little things, like the quacking are just your cars way of getting you to spend more time with it, they miss you if you don't lavish them with attention :bust:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT