Find Posts from
Sort Results by
Search at a specific date
Jump to Result Number
Search in Categories

Search Results

Searched for: suplex
13 Aug 2011 08:50

Pictures will follow..... I first ordered to Suplex Kit in February and was told one month, then another then another etc. Last communication I got was two weeks ago when I got an email saying they were available now and did I want a set..... doh! I have to be honest and say one of the reasons I went for the locally made kit was the run around I was receiving from the UK. It occurred to me that if something went wrong with it, then I'd be deep in sticky stuff. If its that hard to buy something, how hard would getting a problem fixed be?

In your circumstance, ie 'darn under', I would definitely agree that an Aussie firm will be way easier to deal with. :yesnod:
Category: MGF/TF Pitstop
12 Aug 2011 23:47
Pictures will follow..... I first ordered to Suplex Kit in February and was told one month, then another then another etc. Last communication I got was two weeks ago when I got an email saying they were available now and did I want a set..... doh! I have to be honest and say one of the reasons I went for the locally made kit was the run around I was receiving from the UK. It occurred to me that if something went wrong with it, then I'd be deep in sticky stuff. If its that hard to buy something, how hard would getting a problem fixed be?
11 Aug 2011 22:15

Here is a link to their installation instructions.
It looks to be a very similar concept to Suplex, but is more expensive,
possibly due to the anticipated production volume.
Unfortunately where I am located shipping will cost me a couple hundred dollars as both suppliers are about equi-distant from me! :(
I'm looking forward to hearing driving impressions of both types.

Aussie Spring Conversion

The SUPLEX ones are in a sealed container and use their own design of gas struts. the kit is selling in the UK for a little over £800 including the dreaded VAT ~ have you seen the article in MG Enthusiast about the Suplex kit and i will post any information i get about the results :thumbsup:
11 Aug 2011 21:49
Here is a link to their installation instructions.
It looks to be a very similar concept to Suplex, but is more expensive,
possibly due to the anticipated production volume.
Unfortunately where I am located shipping will cost me a couple hundred dollars as both suppliers are about equi-distant from me! :(
I'm looking forward to hearing driving impressions of both types.

Aussie Spring Conversion
11 Aug 2011 21:42

After waiting six months for the Suplex MGF Spring Conversion Kit I finally gave up. Got sick of the promises that "its about to arrive" etc. Canceled my order..... I did this because a company in Sydney Australia has produced its own MG-F Spring Conversion Kit. The MG Centre of Sydney is owned by a mate of mine so I was only too happy to go with his product.

Its all fitted up now and the car is back on the road and I am very pleased with it. I've no idea if the Suplex kit is available yet but if at least there is now an alternative.

Also took the opportunity to fit some Trophy Wheels and AP Brakes which are none too shabby either...... :)

Murray - Brisbane

It is good to hear that you got things sorted, You were being given false information by B&G, Suplex had informed their stockists that there was a production delay and this should have been passed on. Roger Parker MGOC has now got a Suplex kit fitted to his MGF and initial comments are good, he is a guest speaker at our October meeting (Epsom MG Owners Club) and i will ask him to comment about the kit. Is the MG Centre of Sydney kit the same as the Suplex one??? Also, as David has requested, some pictures would be great. :thumbsup:
Displaying 311 - 315 out of 340 results.
Time to create page: 3.832 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT