Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

updating 1 year 8 months ago #199536

Tried to update pscan (I'm a novice so 1st time) got the twirling bar and left it, about an hour later I gave up and hit the quit button which does nothing as when I reload pscan the same update screen comes back and I can't use pscan. Tried rebooting the PC and still get the update, do I have to strip pscan off and start again or is there an easier fix.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

updating 1 year 8 months ago #199546

What is the full name of the directory in which loading and updating files are placed at you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: deepfat

updating 1 year 8 months ago #199547

You've got me stumped there I'm no computer expert so how do I find this out, the guy I got the laptop from installed pscan for me but I still see him socially so if I knew exactly where it should go I'm sure he would check it for me.

updating 1 year 8 months ago #199548

I am asking this as if all files are stored within directory/folder with name pscan.eu then you need to copy all files into new folder called pscan.uk and from there on you should not have problems with updating. This happened due to name change which was needed after Brexit.

updating 1 year 8 months ago #199550

If you haven't updated for a very, very long time then you might be on the old pscan.eu software.
If that's the case then the best thing is to install the software again by following these instructions:-

https://pscan.uk/install/

You can leave out the section on installing a driver because you will already have that.

updating 1 year 8 months ago #199785

Apologies all I forgot about this post, I reloaded pscan and all is now working perfectly, thanks for your help.

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT