Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

pscan 2 years 5 months ago #197657

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX

Thank you Adam a good idea and just the sort of conversation I was hoping to stimulate on pit stop.

I think you mean a sort of bible to look at what cars running well at the time show on various outputs to compare with your sick cars outputs, of course whoever posts such records would have to state what their car is and any mods if applicable but I'm sure you had thought of that already.

Is anyone from Admin looking/listening how can such a thing be set up? I for one would be willing to put time and effort into it, after all it's only fair I've complained enough! just don't make it too techy it scares some off.

If your willing to put the time in, I can create a subsection under pscan for people to post their running results in and give you access to edit posts in that section so you can organise it, Perhaps a Thread Per model eg MGF MK2 1.8 mems3 / Lucus or MG TF 1.8 Mems3 / Pektron ...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pscan 2 years 5 months ago #197658

When I say that people on the pit stop appeal for someone who has pscan the probable reason they don't do it on the pscan forum is they don't have pscan so rarely if ever visit that forum and so use the forum (pit stop) where they feel most comfortable.

My comment about extra staff was misunderstood by you because I think of a misunderstanding on my part and I apologise for that. I was under the impression that the pscan forum was run by a group of like minded people who volunteer their time as per the other forums, I was in no way suggesting it was up to you to hire people and can understand that is not sustainable, I meant if anything to help not give you another mountain to climb.

My intention was always where needed to help people get to grips with what is to me (and many others) a new area, I can't believe I'm the only one to have misgivings .Obviously being a relatively new member I am now aware I do not fully understand the set up and I don't think a public forum is the appropriate place to discuss this, To this end I would be happy to discuss and hopefully find a way forward that suits all parties concerned and would welcome a PM or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. from you.

Sorry again for any misunderstandings

Peter

pscan 2 years 5 months ago #197659

That sounds like a very good idea and I don't mind doing it as long as:
A someone holds my hand at the start
B Give me a little bit of time to get up and running with pscan, this all started over my misgivings about getting it.

pscan 2 years 5 months ago #197660

That sounds like a very good idea and I don't mind doing it as long as:
A someone holds my hand at the start
B Give me a little bit of time to get up and running with pscan, this all started over my misgivings about getting it.

Do you think you might have dug yourself a hole on this subject Deepfat ? 🤔

pscan 2 years 5 months ago #197662

I think Deepfat ment one of the other sections here (Pitstop), not a different website

Fair enough. But I don't generally go in the pitstop section. I don't even own an MGF or TF. If people have questions about pscan that they want me to answer then they need to ask the question in this section.

pscan 2 years 5 months ago #197706

HELP I would dearly love to get and learn how to use pscan but...........

I'll happily demonstrate my pscan to anyone interested in buying one and willing to come to me near Gatwick.

James

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

pscan 2 years 5 months ago #197723

There are a few videos around as well

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT