Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

data codes 2 years 10 months ago #195952

Is there any list that shows the normal state of information that pscan generates for an MGTF 160?  I am looking at all the data and have no idea if some of the data is important.  How many steps for the IAVC?  What values for the O2 sensor, injector firing?  cam position, crank position, requested cam period and measured cam period I know one changes if the the wires are correct on the cam controler.  I understand that if there is a problem it will generate an error code. can anyone help?  Here in Australia diagnostic expertise for MGF/TF is difficult to find.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

data codes 2 years 10 months ago #195955

I am in the process of re-doing all of the live data on the MEMS3 at the moment.
Once it is done I can test it on my Rover 25 1.6 litre and post the screenshots.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pandrew3, sworkscooper

data codes 2 years 10 months ago #195973

2 readings that stand out to me are stepper motor 13 and idle speed 824.
They are both on the low side, the idle should be 875 and the stepper at 21.

You may need to screw in the idle screw on the throttle body. Get the engine up to temp and disconnect the iacv(stepper motor). Check the idle, it should be 850rpm. If not adjust the screw, 1/4 turn at a time.
Plug in the iacv again and observe how the idle changes it should settle at 875, you may have to repeat this as the iacv sorts itself out

David
:shrug:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.
  • Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT