Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Pscan wont recognise Interface on Laptop since Windows 10 update 3 years 1 month ago #195387

Pscan has been working for several years on my Windows 10 laptop, however, I have gone to use it just now, and it does not seem to recognise the interface.

I get the message "Virtual Machines are not Supported" in pscan

I have tried it on my other laptop, with the same results.

I have removed and re-added the Interface drivers, and tried a few thing with no luck.

The only thing I think it maybe is the laptops were upgraded to version 20H2 of Windows 10 since I last used it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by X10Rich.

Pscan wont recognise Interface on Laptop since Windows 10 update 3 years 1 month ago #195395

I have a tablet with 20H2 freshly installed and that it working fine.
I have sent you a PM with instructions for how we can figure out what the problem is.

Pscan wont recognise Interface on Laptop since Windows 10 update 3 years 1 month ago #195396

Thank you, I have replied to your PM.

Pscan wont recognise Interface on Laptop since Windows 10 update 3 years 1 month ago #195398

A bit late I know, but I can verify that the 20H2 version update didn't cause any upset with my already-installed PScan.

Pscan wont recognise Interface on Laptop since Windows 10 update 3 years 1 month ago #195399

There is a problem with pscan on Rich's laptop though, and it is one that I have seen a few times before.
In the past it has been easily resolved but I have never gotten to the bottom of it.
I will try and work with Rich to get the to the actual "root cause" and see if a more robust solution can be found.
So no people shouldn't be frightened of doing windows update, but yes there is a problem that needs fixing and I will fix it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: X10Rich

Pscan wont recognise Interface on Laptop since Windows 10 update 3 years 3 weeks ago #195462

• Page:
Moderators: pscan.uk
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT