Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MEMS 2 Injectors Wiring Link Harness 9 months 3 weeks ago #202548

I'm looking for an injector wiring link harness, just the one on the injectors for year 2000 MGF VVC Vin 519518. Can anyone help? Are there alternatives that will fit?

The manifold number is LKB 107040. It is a MEMS 2.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MEMS 2 Injectors Wiring Link Harness 9 months 3 weeks ago #202561

Have you tried Darren yet ? Im guessing this is a 145VVC rather than the 160
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

MEMS 2 Injectors Wiring Link Harness 9 months 3 weeks ago #202562

Sorry who's Darren?

MEMS 2 Injectors Wiring Link Harness 9 months 2 weeks ago #202563

Ahh, your new here aren’t you, we speak in code, you’ll soon pick it up. We throw in all manner of letters & numbers & it’s not because we’re trying to hide anything. On the contrary we are trying to make things clearer, only most of us have been at it so long we’ve lost the ability to call a body control unit a body control unit we say BCU & everyone nods sagely.
Darren is the man to speak to at MGFnTFBITZ & they are in Glossop 01457 248202 as I recall, just Google & all will become clear. You will note that they have a five star rating & from my standpoint they deserve it.
M

MEMS 2 Injectors Wiring Link Harness 9 months 2 weeks ago #202564

• Cobber
  • Away
  • '97 MGF 1.8 MPI

Ahh, your new here aren’t you, we speak in code, you’ll soon pick it up. We throw in all manner of letters & numbers & it’s not because we’re trying to hide anything. On the contrary we are trying to make things clearer, only most of us have been at it so long we’ve lost the ability to call a body control unit a body control unit we say BCU & everyone nods sagely.
Darren is the man to speak to at MGFnTFBITZ & they are in Glossop 01457 248202 as I recall, just Google & all will become clear. You will note that they have a five star rating & from my standpoint they deserve it.
M

Or it could be my cousin Darren, mind you I haven’t seen him in @ 40yrs, and given that he lives in Nth Queensland (last I heard) I’d doubt he’s ever seen a MGF let alone even knows what one is!
:lol:
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

MEMS 2 Injectors Wiring Link Harness 9 months 2 weeks ago #202565

Thanks Cobber for adding such an important & salient point, your cousin Darren had completely slipped my mind. How long has he lived in Queensland now, it must be 40 years mustn’t it ?

MEMS 2 Injectors Wiring Link Harness 9 months 2 weeks ago #202566

The other thing to bear in mind Peter is some of us are completely mad.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT