Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 3 weeks ago #202491

Nice result for my TF today, after failing on a worn NSF lower ball joint (not worn, just not tightened into the hub pinch joint) a leaky back box exhaust flange (new box, thanks to MGFnTFBitz) and welding to the r/hand sill (My fault - didn't watch where I was jacking it !!)
Happy bunny for another year!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Notanumber

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 3 weeks ago #202492

Yep ,that's two passes . Mine passed yesterday.
Hav it ! 😆

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 3 weeks ago #202495

That's 3 passes, mine past its retest yesterday after failing on both rear wheel bearings, NSF tracked end, and a nail in the tyre! Another year on the road.

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 3 weeks ago #202504

Brilliant! Got to keep these near classics going!

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 2 weeks ago #202569

Mine passed last week too ... no advisories and also a new cylinder head, liners and cam seals - big thanks to Kayleigh, Dave and the KD team at Mobile Mechanics for sorting it out quick.

Sundance
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper, Pharg55

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 2 weeks ago #202583

My 115 passed on it's retest a couple of weeks ago; Tyre, lower front wishbone & a track rod end and pretty much the whole exhaust; flexi pipe, cat and box . I also sorted the 2 advisories whilst i was at it, a front upper swivel and front to rear brake pipe. Most of the parts from MGFNTFBITZ.

I now need to book in the 135 sunstorm I surprised myself by buying the other week. It had been off the road for 2 years so Ive started by tackling the advisories from it's last MOT; tyres and a front upper ball joint (that 46mm socket was worth buying).
Hoping nothing has deteriorated from 2021 which could lead to a fail but ready if so.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Last edit: Post by Notanumber.

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 2 weeks ago #202588

I haven't introduced my TF, Maggie is an '04 plate 115, Cool Blue. Not exactly a rescue, but she hadn't had the TLC that most would give. She's now mine as my OAP (midlife) crisis car (according to the wife and kids!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 2 weeks ago #202591

Before you take the 135 for its MOT make sure you get the cat' really hot & not just revving it on the drive.
M

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 2 weeks ago #202597

Yeah, good point! I even considered heating it with a gas heater before I took it!

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 1 week ago #202798

It’s been a long time since I posted on here, so a well done for the pass.
My F went in for a test yesterday at Mobile Mechanics in Derby and came through with a pass and no advisories, whilst I was there, I had a full Schultz underbody treatment costing £200.00, it looks beautiful.
The bad news is, my wife wants to get rid of it!

Yes! MOT pass! 9 months 1 week ago #202810

Tell her she can't! You wouldn't get rid of her just because she's getting a few miles under her belt!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT